Saturday...

Tae P.O.V.

I woke up to loud noises I sat up and rubbed my eyes seeing that Liyah was throwing up in the toilet I ran to her holding her hair she then cleaned herself up and brushed her teeth "I hate this morning sickness shit man"she said spitting out the water and toothpaste I then brushed my teeth and found me some thing to wear i pulled out my navy blue true religon sweat suit and my blue and white air force ones i then put some cocoa butter in my hair as Liyah came out the bathroom dressed she had on some sweats that said PINK and a tank with the matching jacket and her hair in a bun she then put on her gray 11s and you could see her outtie poking out and she had this glow to her skin like bruhh my girl fine asf ❤🤗💗💕💘i smirked "why you smirking?"she asked "nothing...you just beautiful asf bae"i said as she grabbed her purse i grabbed my wallet and we headed down stairs "so where we going?"she asked "some where relaxing so just chill"i said helping her in the car as i got in the driver side...

Liyah P.O.V.

I sitting here on the passenger side thinking of where he is taking me i rolled the window down as the wind blew in my face ...

35min later...

I was waken up to tae shoving me "what!?"i said aggravated "bae we here" he said picking me up bridal style it was beautiful outside we were at the beach luckily i had a bathing suit in the trunk 😂😂(don't ask why)

So i then grabbed my bathing suit out the trunk and went to the bathroom and changed and came out and tae had on his adidas shorts and no shirt damn almost peed on myself i put my clothes in the car as he grabbed my hand and we walked on to the beach as we began walking the strip as the wind blew "damn bae you looking sexy asf hol up"he said as I raised my eye brows at him looking at his next move this nigga pulled out his phone taking pictures of me "pose bae"he said as i began laughing cuz he dead serious "uh oh i see ya"he said as he stood up showing me the pictures "that one cute"i said "that one really show your figure and yo lil baby poke"he said teasing me i rolled my eyes as he put his phone in his pocket bridal style picking me up spinning me around as we began kissing and i rubbed my hands through his hair and he began kissing my neck and then i opened my eyes and was speechless and tears began running down my face "t-tae walk forward....and faster"i said calmly so he wouldn't panic as he did so then he stopped walking with me still in his arms he turned and seen my dad "im scared tae"i said scared asf tae then put me down and my dads head shot this way and he began walking this way and i was froze i didnt know what to do...

Tae P.O.V.

Man why he had to be here fucked up every damn thing i thought in my head i turned and liyah was looking scared half way to death and turned back and there her dad was standing right I front of me "why the fuck yall got my daughter locked up!?"he semi yelled catching some people attention "she tried to fuckin kill me!!!; you neither did mom never tell me about her ass that bitch is bipolar!!!"Liyah spoke up "she tried to shoot her in target and the police arrested her, she ain't have no business killin for yo dumb ass any way pussy ass nigga!"I said as he began to clinch his jaw and he punched me in the face and I kinda went backwards i then threw another punch as he slipped falling into the sand i began punching the fuck outta him shii he ain't got no gun nie i punched him in his eye repeatedly and then i heard liyah's cries as she pulled me off of him he had a bruised face and a black eye when i was done i grabbed liyah and we both left and i sped home and liyah sat there quiet the whole time....

Home~

I opened the door and liyah just walked in and went upstairs to the room to the room; i went to the back porch and lit me up a blunt real quick this shit is a fuckin mess im trynna keep our relationship on track and make our life better for the baby and here this shit come up i then put the blunt out and headed upstairs and went to the bedroom and Liyah was laid out on the bed sleep i covered her with some covers and kissed her forehead and walked out the room heading down stairs plotting on what i should do next her dad could be coming to fuckin kill me...