4 months later

4 months later....

  I slowly sat up in bed rocking back and forth trying to get up and i heard tae laughing "ion see shit funny"i said taking a deep breathe as i finally stood up i walked to my closet grabbing a adida sweats and a tank top i can't really fit much i did my hygiene and put on my sweats and when I tried the tank it wouldn't go over my stomach and it ripped "babyyy"i began crying and getting frustrated "baby calm down here"he said handing me another shirt and I just put it on as he wiped my tears and then i put a small smile on my face "i can't wait to meet my lil g"tae said

|yes yall its a boy💙💙|

"Oou shit"i said bending over a little tae ran over to me "you straight ma?!"he said "yeah yeah, he just kicking"i said taking deep breaths sitting down "baby you are 6 months and we haven't thought of baby names yet"tae said "okayyyy hmmm...what about tamarion"i said thinking "that's straight both of our names in there and then makai lewis "tae said with a smile i then felt another kick "ye-yea we can go with that"I said he then began rubbing my stomach in circles "baby we already did the baby room but i want to get him more clothes"i said

**mall***

We walked in hand in hand and headed into childrens place and i began looking at baby boy clothes which were adorable "look babe"i showed tae a shirt "it says im cool just like my daddy"he chuckled as i held in it and began picking up more things and we soon cashed out...

...

"Bae you want chick fil a?"tae asked as i sat down with the bags "yeah the number one no cheese"i said as he shook his head i pulled out my phone and began scrolling on Instagram Until I felt some eyes burning through my back i looked up i turned and seen kiara i began breathing heavy and quickly texted tae i seen him hop out of line and began walking my way i began rocking back and forth trying to get up and he helped me as we began walking into the parking lot "AYE!"I heard kiara yell "WHAT DAMN!"tae said as kiara walked up on us "Im out of jail im free, so wassup"she said all calm like shit ain't never happen "nothing now leave us the hell alone!"tae said kiara rolled her eyes "see while i was in that hell hole i did some thinking and maybe its not so bad having a little sister ya know"she smiled but i couldnt tell if she was lying or telling the truth so i jumped in "so you just want me to forget everything, your girl bestfriend tried to fuckin kill me and dad tried to kill both of us !" I said "giirll dad ain really gone kill you i mean maybe him dad wouldn't care if you loved him or not, dad ain that hard giirlll he'll feel too guilty afterwards tho"she said "mhmmm"i said with my hands on my hip "so how is my niece or nephew?"she said "fine....wait..wait i cant even believe im having a conversation with you you shot at me and my boyfriend while i was pregnant and wanted to take my man and hide all this time now you get out of jail and all of a sudden wanna be nice like the hell"i said "well im serious come on girl we can hang out get to know each other some time"she handed me her number I rolled my eyes getting in the car "well ill see you!"kiara said walking away as tae got in the car "ion trust her"i said putting on my seat belt...

~~~~the house~~~~~~

...

i put up the baby clothes and headed to the bedroom and just laid there rubbing my belly as tae walked in with a smile "look like big boy getting bigger"he said "yeah he is"i said smiling back "baby don't stress about the kiara junk it ain even worth it"he said sitting on the bed "yeah you right"i said slowly sitting up as he kissed my cheek his phone then began ringing and he declined the call "probably a scam ion know this number"he shrugged "oh"i said as his phone rung again with the same number "i think you should answer that"i said looking at him "nah im focused all on my baby"he said i rolled my eyes leaving it alone ian feel like arguing I slowly got up and went to use the bathroom i heard tae talking so of course I listened "yeeahh she straight man ain nun gone happen to us so tell yo lil chic to pipe down cuz she crazy ass hell ion need shit ruining our relationship...nahhh man ight see ya bruh bye"i heard him say and then everything got quiet i wonder who he was talking to and what's going on i wiped pulled up my under wear and flushed the toilet after washing my hands i walked out the bathroom and tae was on the bed just looking at me and i just walked by heading down stairs to get me something to snack on ian got time for him and his shenanigans and bs ...

As i was in the fridge i heard foot steps so i grabbed my fruit cups and my chips and went to go sit on the couch i looked up and tae had sat next to me and i just cut on the t.v and began eating and he was just looking at me so weird "bruh whats up witchu"i said looking at him "what do you mean?"he said "nigga im not slow, you looking at me all worried like something on your mind ; who was that on the phone?"i asked
"It was...

To be continued...

(Commentttt)