With You Babe

Laying down in bed listening to music, I checked my phone to see that Cam texted me saying...

"What are you doing later"

I thought it about for a few minutes even though I'm always free. And I replied with,

"Nothing as usual"

And then I went back to scrolling through my playlist on my iPod. I had the music blasting so I wasn't able to hear anything... But I was able to hear the banging on my door so I got up from my position on my bed and just stared at my door for a while. I finally had the nerve to get out of the bed and open my door.

...slowly opens to the door

And I see Cam with flowers. "Thank you Cam, but you really didn't have to get me flowers" as I was hugging him. "But I wanted too Paige" I blush awkwardly because no ones ever brought me flowers before. I set the flowers on my desk.

Cam walks in my room and closes the door after him. "You can sit on my bed if you liked, I didn't know you were coming so early" as I'm looking into the mirror doing my makeup. Cam coughs "well I wanted to spend some extra time with you babe"

*CAM'S POV*

I hope she doesn't think I'm weird calling her babe, I mean she already knows I really like her. But I don't get why she's putting makeup on, she's already beautiful enough. I couldn't ask for anything more, well there's one thing and that's calling her "mine"

~~~
*PAIGE'S POV*

"Oh you calling me babe now" Cam starts to blush at my words. It's really weird how'd we became really good friends in a short amount of time. I don't know how to feel about all of this because I'm still into Myles. I barley see him now because he's getting ready for tour with kalin but still. He'll still have a place in my heart. . . Ugh why doesn't falling in love have to be so confusing. I always put myself in this position which is so confusing.
---

"I like calling you babe and bae is too mainstream" Cam replied with a smirk. I walk to the bed and Cam slides his self right next me with his arm going around my waist. I'm kinda embarrassed because I was never the type with a boyfriend or any guy friends as a matter of fact. But I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't like it. Spending time with Cam was great but Myles was always in the back of my mind which wasn't so great.

"Cam thank you for spending time with me but what's thing or surprise we're gonna do later" I had to say something before I chickened out. "I was thinking we could go see a see movie" "Cam I think that's a perfect idea, let me get dress!" Cam leaves the room and waits in the living room with my brothers. I found my tie dye blyss shirt with my new skinny jeans that I just bought from forever 21. Looking on my floor for shoes, I find my white converse.

Walking into the bathroom, I put my clothes on and put my hair in a bun. And walk out into my room grabbing my purse from the floor. And then into the living room I see Cam & my brothers enjoying themselves but I crash the party and tell Cam that it was time to go.