C3: "Everything's Gonna Be Alright"

Mine. I breathe in and out before I walk into my room. No one knows how scared I am to ever lose cam. He's my everything. One of the reasons I smile. If I lose him, I've lost everything.

*turns the knob on the door*

"Cameron are you still mad at me?"

"Yeah kinda"

My brothers, Elijah & Eric run out the room.

"Can you tell me why?"

"Can you guess?"

"Well I can't Cameron I really can't"

"Well I'll tell you, I love you so much. I feel unwanted. Maybe you want Myles instead of me. I feel like I'm not good enough for you anymore. I think you liked that yelling from Myles earlier. But I'll never know. Why can't I be good enough for you? Why can't you just love me like I love you. I'm afraid that you don't love me anymore, and that hurts! yeah I know it was like one second with Myles but i saw the way you looked at him"

"Let me stop you Cameron. The way I look at someone shouldn't effect our relationship. We're six months strong and you wanna break up because I looked at someone some way. Please don't ever think that way. I always look at people funny. Besides the fact, I love you with all my heart. You should know that. I'm not into Myles. I'm into you and no one else. You'll always be good enough for me. I should be the one asking that question babe"

I sigh looking down at my feet. I hear footsteps walking over to me and Cameron lifts my head. And he kissed my lips so slowly . So passionately. It was a kiss that I would never forget.

"I'm sorry for acting like a jerk, Paige!!! I just over think everything"

"Cameron, I know and it's okay. I still love you"

-----------------------------------
CAM'S P.O.V

I'm so happy that she made things right because I know for a fact that I know I wouldn't be able too even though I'm the man in this relationship. sometimes it doesn't hurt not to be the man in the relationship. I think we should enjoy this night because everything's gonna be alright. Her brother left and maybe he'll change. Her brothers are safe with us. I rarely see Paige's parents but they still live in this house. And for Paige, she's mine.

"Cameron" she calls my name and I get out of my day dream.

The way she says my name is like walking into heaven

"Yes babe, I think we should go down stairs with my brothers!!! We've been up here for a while" we both laugh

Paige grabs my hands and runs down the stairs to see her brothers twerking to a Miley Cyrus song. It was funniest things I've ever seen, I wish could have recorded it.

-----------------------------------
PAIGE'S P.O.V

Everything's going good right now and I couldn't be happier. I'm so grateful that I fixed my problems. We all learn from our mistakes but I just had to figure out the solution. There's nothing better then being with the love of my life and my wonderful brothers Elijah & Eric.

The boys caught me smiling randomly but I just thinking about how great life is.

Elijah & Eric yell at me " P A I G E "

"WHAT"

"You're the best sister anyone could ever had"

I smiled as tears fell out my eyes because I didn't think anyone realized how hard I try to make things right. And the fact that my brothers appreciate me makes me smile.

I get up from the couch and run to my brothers. And hug them so tightly as I whisper in their ears "I love you so much please don't forget that"

Cam joins into the hug and we all laugh at each other.

life's going pretty good don't you think. Well Paige doesn't know about Cam's sercet. They say it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. I really hope it doesn't hurt later. . .

We haven't laughed at each other in a while.
"What would I do without you guys

The question that never gets answered! would life be better without me? What if you're everything I need? What if I lose you?

W H A T I F . . . but that's what happens when everything's going good! You have nothing to worry about. No problems. No troubles. No pain. No worries. No stress.
N O T H I N G will be the last thing I have to worry about.

---------------------------------------------
"It's time to get ready for ready for bed"

"Really Paige?"

"Well we can all go in my room and watch movies on netflix"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS"

My brothers leave me and cam downstairs to get the snacks but someone got a thirsty on the way ...

------------------------------------
Cam slides his arms around my waist. As he leaves kisses on my neck . . .

He whispered things in my ear ..
"Don't deny that you want this"
"You know want this baby"
"Please don't play hard to get"

I couldn't help but laugh inside but I played ago.

"Cam if you really want me, you're gonna have to work for it but until this body is locked up"

I leave the kitchen with the snacks in my hand as I walk up the stairs and i turn around real quick to yell downstairs!!!

"Cam, you're gonna have to do better then that or you'll never get what you want"