WHERE I MET YOU ONE

CHAPTER ONE

ROSE'S POV

"Come on Rose where are going to be late!" says Katie.

"Coming!" I say.

Katie is my best friend, we knew each other since 4th grade... We are basically sister's. She has always been there for me when no one else was and me and her have a strong relationship with one another.

I grab my phone and volleyball bag and head downstairs

"Sorry, I was just getting ready,"

"Not my fault if we get there late!" She says

We both look at each other and laugh as we head out the door.

Since me and Katie became friends we have always had a passion for beach volleyball. Now that school is over and summer has just started we have all the time in the world to play.

Plus, I live in LA and Katie's parents bought her a beach house and she said that I could move in with her, so I did!

It gives us a chance to be closer to the beach.

As we got in the car I decided to check my social media that I usually never get on anymore cause I just didn't find a reason too.

When I was younger, about 14 or 15 I was in love with the MAGCON boys. I was a normal fan like everybody else and I drooled over all of them, especially Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, and Jack Gilinsky.

Now that I am older I have excepted the fact that they don't even know I exist and that I will never meet them. So I gave up and moved on with my life.

"You excited?" Says Katie, snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yah, I guess." I respond

"Why so sad? It's Summer for crying out loud!" She throws her hands up in the air and I laugh, this was one of the reasons I love her, she would always make me laugh.

My phone lights up and I look down to see that Cameron tweeted. (Yes I still have his notifications turned on, don't judge!😂)

I put in my password and go to twitter to check, his tweet it says,

"LA beach. Who wants to hang?"

Under that it's a picture of him and the MAGCON boys on the shore making random poses at the camera.

I gasp, THE MAGCON BOYS ARE IN LA!

Katie looks at me like I've gone crazy and says "fan girling?"

I look at her and nod then show her the picture. She then takes my phone in her hand, even though she is driving and that is illegal, she zooms in on Nash and takes a screen shot.

"Send it to me, will you?"

Katie has always loved Nash so me and her get along pretty well when it comes to fan girling over the boys.

I laugh, "Did you know that they are all at the beach? At this very moment? We might actually get a chance to meet them! Our idols, Katie!"

"I understand that Rose but, we have a game to play, right?"

I slump in my seat and cross my arms, "right." I say

"Hey," she puts her hand on my shoulder "if you want we can go see them after the game?"

I look at her and roll my eyes as we pull up to the parking lot.

I get out and take my shoes off and head to the volleyball courts.

I sit on the bench next to the courts and take of my shirt, Katie comes and sits next to me and takes off her shirt and then we get ready to warm up.

I look around and see girls on the side lines huddling around something or someone.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts, its probably nothing.

~Authors Note~

Hey, my Name is Sophia and this is my first fan fiction so tell me what you think?

I don't know when I will update but, I will when I can so um yah😊.

I hope you enjoy reading this story!

P.S. I play volleyball so I wanted to put that in the story. 😂

Okay, Peace✌️