WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

DOUBLE UPDATE OH YEAH😂

CHAPTER FOURTY THREE

ROSE'S POV

I climb out of bed quietly and take caution so I don't wake up Cam. He's a really heavy sleeper.
My feet touch the floor and I shiver at the coolness. Even thought it's summer, I like to keep the house cool.

I check my phone and see I got a message from Shawn,

-Miss you already, Montana

I smile and reply,

-Same here, Mendes

I shut my phone off and head downstairs with my laptop in hand. I haven't checked my email in a century. The only reason I do is because of the Volleyball Associations. They only contact you by email which I think is stupid. The other time they called me because I didn't have my laptop but still.

I set it down on the counter and log in. My notifications burst open and I groan. I have to go through all of these, geez. I open the emails and check for any from the Volleyball Associations.

I have 2.

That's not usually a good sign because maybe they sent one and then sent the other cause I didn't respond. You feel me? Now I'm scared to the bone. I take a deep breath and open it. It reads,

Dear Ms. Rose Montana,
We would like to inform you that your next game will be on the date of, August 11, on a Thursday. This means that you have 2 weeks to get ready. We are sorry to inform on such short notice but, with all due respect, you haven't been the most responsible person either. We look forward to seeing you play and we hope you have a great time.

Until then, VA (Volleyball Association)

I lean back in my chair and reread it again to make sure the information is right. Once I've believed it, I place my head in my hands and sigh.

Who are they calling not responsible? I wasn't the one who wanted my friend to die! They knew how much she meant to me. God, I hate rich stuck ups who think the world is theirs. I would rather die in a hole than ever see one again.

On the other hand, two weeks is a long time.
What am I going to do until then?

Just like the answers to my prayers, Cam walks in the doorway. He yawns and looks over at me with a confused look.
"What's up with you?" He says.
I shrug and he walks over to the fridge, getting out the jug of milk.

"It's just- you remember the Volleyball Association right?" I say and he nods while taking a swing at the jug. I grimace and he chuckles at me while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Anyways, they said my game starts in two weeks and I have to start training." I say.

"Well then, I'll help you. I'm your partner remember?" He says with a grin on his face. I roll my eyes as he walks up to me and pecks my cheek.

"Ewww. Cameron! Your lips have milk on them!" I say wiping off my cheek. He laughs and I pout like a little kid. "You suck." I mumble and close my laptop. He smirks and raises his eyebrows at me, "Just tell me where, babe."

I gasp and we both burst out laughing at his remark. "Oh my God." I say between laughs. "Don't ever say that again." I say and pull a straight face. I stand up and sway my hips on purpose as I hear him clear his throat.

I've got him now.

I rush up the stairs and place my laptop on the desk. The door flies open and Cam stands there with a smirk on his face. "Thought you could get away so soon did you?" He says and slowly creeps towards me. I flop on my bed and smile sweetly, "I'm sorry." I say.

He chuckles with an evil grin on his face, "You messed with the wrong man." He growls and jumps on the bed while grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I squeal and a groan comes from him, "Why are you so beautiful?" He says and gives me a kiss.

"Why are you so handsome?" I respond and wrap my arms around his neck. He smirks at me and trails his lips down my neck.
"Cameroonn..." I moan as he nibbles on my skin.

"I love you too." He says sarcastically and pulls away. I push my bottom lip out and he raises his eyebrows at me. "Awww, my little Ro wants more." He says and pecks my nose.

"Yes, I do. Is that a problem?" I reply and huff. He chuckles and gets up off me. "When your ready come and get it, na, na, na, na." He sings and walks out the door.
I roll my eyes, "Jerkface!" I yell and throw a pillow at the door.

"Hey what's the matter?" He says and swings the door open. I turn to my side and face away from him. "Awww, come on Ro. You can't be that upset." He says and I feel the bed sink in to his weight. "Here, I'll make it up to you. Let's go on an adventure." He says. I scrunch my eyebrows and turn to face him. "What?" I say.

He grins at me, "You heard me.
Pack your things, we're leaving on a vacation." He says and stands up.

"We just had a vacation!" I say and get up. "Not like this one." He responds with a wink. I blush and look away, "Cam, I only have two weeks before we have to come back." He scoffs, "Two weeks is plenty of time for us to be alone." He says and smirks at me.

I blush again.

"Rose, stop blushing. Jesus, your gonna kill me one day with your blush." He says and kisses my lips. I smile and pull away.

"So, when are we leaving?"

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

I know it's short, I'm sorry. 😁 I just want to make more chapters so I won't have to finish as soon.😭

I'm really gonna miss this. I'm just preparing myself for what is about to come. 👌😭 I can't believe it's almost over and I can't believe that I've actually achieved this. ❤️ It makes my heart melt at the thought of you guys😘 thanks for supporting me and actually reading my book😂

#loveyouguys

Okay, Peace✌️