WHERE I MET YOU THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY

CAMERON'S POV

"Let's get out of here." I say towards Rose and she smiles at me. I smile in return and we head out the doors and down to the mall.

"Let's take a shortcut." I say to her and pull her away from the street and into a back alley.

"Cameron I swear to God, if your going to abandon me, I'll come back to find you and chop off your you-know-what's." She says and wraps her arms around my waist. I laugh at her remark and continue down the alley. I don't really know where we are going but, when I'm with Rose, everything is an adventure.

.

.

.

As we pass buildings and shops I realize that we didn't talk about what happened last night in the hospital.

Should I ask her now? Is it a good time? Well, here goes nothing.

"So, what happened between you and Matt last night?" I ask and she instantly stops in her tracks.

"He said he still likes me and then we kissed and I don't know what to do, Cam." She replies and I can't help but think of how cute she is when she's scared.

After a few moments of me staring at her, her eyes meet mine and she blushes. I take both her hands and place them in mine.

"Thanks for telling me." I say and she scrunches her forehead in confusion.

"Your not mad?" She asks and I chuckle at her confusion.

"Nope, I'm just happy that you told me the truth about it." I say and she smiles with all her heart and hugs me with all her might. We pull away and I see the sun shining ever so brightly, this is going to be a great day.

ROSE'S POV

I love him so much. Cam is literally the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't know where I would of been if it weren't for him.

I look up to see him staring at the sky. I wonder what he's thinking about?

Is he really not mad about what happened with Matt?

I know that I would be mad if he had an interaction with another girl. This relationship is better than I could ever ask for. I just hope that we stay the together forever. And I just hope that I eventually fall for the right guy.

We round a corner and the next thing I know, we run into a parking lot that connects to the mall. "We made it." I hear came say with a chuckle. I laugh at his comment as well. To be honest, I thought we were going to get lost. But, if I'm with him it doesn't really matter were I am. We approach the doors and I look around and spot a long, black, shiny limo. Obviously the boys already arrived so we continue on in the mall.

The air around me suddenly fills with the aroma of fresh fruits. We come up to a smoothie store and I instantly crave some.

"Mmhmm." Says Cam and I inhale the smell. "Let's go grab some." He says and pulls me towards the store.

I order a strawberry and banana smoothie and Cam orders a regular strawberry one. He pays for it after he insists that he does, and we walk out hand in hand, slurping our drinks.
"This is heaven." I say and moan in delight. Cam gives me a glare,

"What?" I ask him, confused.

"Stop turning me on or I might just kiss you in front of all these people." He says and I can feel the blush in my cheeks. "Stop blushing." He wines and I giggle. Cam gives me a peck on the cheek and I suddenly collide into a hard body.