Chapter 2

WARNING CONTAINS SPANKING AND SWEARING

Don't Like. Don't Read. Please No Hate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

"BOYS! Come on into the backyard it's time to train for the day." Liam yells in the hallway.

Ugh! I hate training. Don't get me wrong if I had my power I would train all the time, but since I don't it sucks. Liam makes both me and Luke sit outside and take notes. Do you know how boring that is?

Him and Zayn are always like 'we didn't get our's till we where 17'. Ashton got his at 14!

It's hard to with him being my brother and all. I'm 16 and don't have mine yet. He is also the most experienced at his too. It's not fair to me!

I got lost in my thoughts and didn't even realize Liam was at my door until he spoke.

"Niall James are you even listening to me! I asked you to come into the backyard we are about to train."

"Take a chill pill Liam. I don't have a power. I don't need to train. It's useless."

He looked a bit shocked at what I said.

"Do not tell me to take a "chill pill" mister! Just because you do not have a power does not mean you don't have to pay attention. Luke is already out there sitting on the bench. Now you can go out there and sit down or you can sit on that bench with a sore bum. Do you understand me!"

"Yes sir."

I get off my bed and walk past a slightly pissed Liam. I muttered a damn under my breath. Apparently Liam heard cause he gave me a crisp smack to my bum making me hiss!

I walk out into the backyard.

Now this isn't your regular backyard. We live out in the middle of no where. Why? If we actually lived at a normal place we would probably be in labs being poked and prodded right now!

We used to have a fence ,but it was burnt down, before Michael knew that he could control electricity, he accidentally burnt it right down. A couple of trees are broken in half from Zayn losing control of his wind.

I know it sounds crazy but even the older boys lose control. Even Ashton. One time he was trying to move this huge rock and ended up ripping out one of Zayn's broken tree trunks. It was hilarious!

I walk outside and sit down on the bench beside Luke. Liam, Zayn, and Ashton are standing off to the side conversing. After they finished they all broke apart. Ashton walked right over to me. He grabbed me by my arm and yanked me up. He practically dragged me off to the side.

"Niall, what happened this morning. I thought I raised you better than that. First you mouth off to Liam and then cuss. Do I need to remind you about what happened to Michael earlier this week."

"No sir." I mumble

He looks me straight in the eye. I can tell he is studying me and my emotions. He knows me so well.

"What is wrong? And do not dare tell me nothing because I know there is something."

"I don't want to talk about it, especially with you."

He studies me over once more time.

"We will talk about this later. For know please just behave, and don't tell Luke this but we have a suprise for you two today, I thought this would brighten your day up a little."

I force a fake smile and and nod my head. I walk back over to the bench and sit down.

"Dude", Luke says to me, "What the hell was all that about" Luke asks me as soon as I sit down.