We Are Special (One Direction 5sos )

Hello everyone, I am new to writing and all this, so you don't know me very well. I will tell you all some things about me first.

I'm 15

I have blonde hair and blue eyes

I have braces

I am a cheerleader

I live in the U.S.

My name is Jordyn

That should be enough about me. Now the story I'm writing.

The one direction boys, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry, along with the 5sos boys, Ashton, Calum, Luke, and Michel, all live in a house together.

They are all normal teenage guys. Well.... not really, the truth is they have superpowers.

I know, sounds crazy right. The older boys Liam, Zayn, and Ashton. Have to try their best to make sure that the boys, the younger ones, can control their powers as to not draw to much attention to there selves. Even if that means a little discipline.

Liam:22, he is the oldest and is very experienced with his power. He is the most mature and the strictest. His power, is being able to absorb the power of others he knows of.

Zayn:21, the second oldest and is strict. His power is very controlled. He can control the wind.

Ashton:21, also the second oldest. He is not strict very much. Has the most control over his power. He can move things with his mind (telekinesis)

Louis:19, even though he is one of the oldest he is one of the most immature. He goes willy nilly with his powers even though he knows he is not supposed too. He can become invisible.

Calum:19, he acts the exact same way that Louis does. His ability is to persuade people by speaking.

Harry:18, he tries his best to be mature and control his power, but he usally ends up failing. Liam has a soft spot for him so he can usually weasel his way out of being in trouble. He can stop time for 5 minutes at most.

Michael:17, just got his power. he is very mature but sometimes loses control. He can control electricity.

Niall:16, very immature. Hasn't found his power yet.

Luke:15, same as Niall.

----------------------------------------------

WARNING:WILL CONTAIN SPANKING AND SWEARING!!!

Any comments would be appreciated thank you for your time.

Peace out-XOJordi