USJ Incident

Aizawa sensei addressed the class, " Alright, listen up today's practical training is going to be centred around this:"

He held up a card with the word 'RESCUE' written on it. The class immediately began to murmur in excitement and anticipation.

You turned to Izuku, " Seems pretty exciting doesn't it?" you said flashing a smile to which he blushed and stuttered in agreement.

"We're finally doing something hero-like!" exclaimed an excited Kirishima.

"No one can beat me when it comes to underwater rescues, ribbit" Asui remarked. Eventually,  Aizawa calmed down the class and begun to explain

"Ship wrecks, natural disasters, whatever it may be rescue training can be considered to be important to the essence of being a hero".

Finally, you thought to yourself as you recalled the fact that you missed the last practical session.  I can test for myself what type of hero I'll end up becoming!

" For this session, its up to you whether you want to wear your costumes or not. Get ready and we'll move to the location using a bus", Aizawa finished up and left.

Everyone gathered outside the school entrance and you got to have a good look at all the different types of costumes.

"Hey Deku, your wearing your P.E clothes?" Uraraka commented. He explained that his costume was damaged from the previous session. You approached him commenting "Its a shame, I didn't get to see it in action!"

"I'm loving your costume!" Uraraka complimented whilst fist bumping the air in enthusiasm causing you to humbly smile and scratch the back of your neck.

You glanced over to Izuku to see he had whipped out his notebook and pen mumbling to himself

" I see the material has been augmented to suit the continuous exposure to high wind pressure,*mumble*  not to mention the vents on the sole your boots which could *mumble* further enhance the control in your ability to *mumble* move through the sky...*mumble*"

" You forgot to write down the fact that it sticks to her figure like crazy" Mineta added with a thumbs up causing a cold shiver to run down your spine as you glared in embarrassment at the little pervert.

"LISTEN UP CLASS, GATHER AROUND!! Lets line up in order of our student numbers and pair off as a seating plan for the bus!!" Iida shouts whilst thrusting the air with his hand. He really was taking his new role as class rep pretty seriously. 

"Yay, that means we get to sit next to each other" you smiled at Izuku, putting a hand on his shoulder to which he flinched to the high heavens as his face burnt red. 

The layout of the bus meant that there was no point in lining up and Iida hung his head in embarrassment. "Dont, mind don't mind" you laughed.  Asui, the girl who's quirk allowed her to have the abilities of a frog sparked up a rather sudden conversation.

"I say whatever comes to my mind, Midoriya, your quirk is very similar to All Might's" She said causing him to panic. You realised that after witnessing it during the fitness test that Aizawa had scared the class with, she was right. You were also suspicious as to why you were only now finding out that he had a quirk to begin with. Could it be that maybe Izuku was not as close to you as you thought? The thought of him hiding secrets annoyed you.

"If we are talking about flashy quirks, It's got to be Bakugou or Todoroki right?!" Kirishima exclaimed. 

"But Bakugou's personality doesn't make it seem like he would be very popular" Asui commented and you rapidly nodded your head in agreement as Bakugou shouted in protest. You watched as the class continued to tease him and you couldn't help but laugh.