Mischievous Zodiac

Newspapers hit the doors of the suburban neighborhood with the headlines reading "CopyCat  killer, or Just a Child?" Strade woke up hazily from his couch to the loud knocking from his front door. He slowly got up and walked to the door opening it. "Yes, What do you need Snake Twins?"

The smaller one stormed in while the much taller and stronger one followed sighing softly. " I can't believe he's losing his temper over a dumb headline". The smaller one turned to the other throwing the rolled up newspaper at him harshly, a low hiss mixing in his words. "Shut up Akira, This damned 'Copy Cat' Could get us all caught if they keep doing their damn game!" Strade stepped between them raising his voice suddenly. "Enough you two, What is going on?"

Akira picked up the paper the smaller one threw at him. "Sano's pissed off cause the latest Body was found near where we get most of our... uh... Patients." Akira looked at Strade a moment, handing him his copy of the paper. Strade hastily grabbed it from him, ripping off the rubber band and looking to the front headlines. He began reading it out loud.

"CopyCat Killer, or Just a Child?

Body Found near The Snake Pit Late last night, Police say the Individual found was a young woman with a tattoo of 3 thick lines on her arm, Ex-Military woman by the looks of the symbol. Other body's have been found with almost the same symbol, all seeming to have a connection to one another. With further examinations with each body, they seem to either be missing a thigh or a hip bone and under each of their ranked Tattoos, a Zodiac is carved in their skins, one of a Leo.  There will be more information of this soon if police care to disclose any of it regarding this strange case. But until then, we urge the public to travel with friends through these nights, and remember, The Ravens see more than you'd think."

Sano Hissed softly looking away. " Stupid Raven Times, wish they'd just got back to talking about some damned birds." Akira laughed a bit and turned the page. "Oh my Fuck they showed pictures of the body's!" Sano tensed up and took the paper. "Oh god .. Do you think they will get any negative feedback like one of the Paul brothers did when he Po-." Akira covered Sano's mouth quickly while Strade raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. "Who."

Akira sighed and looked at Strade. "People who don't exist. I mean they do, but not here." Strade laughed a bit and looked at the pictures of the bodies. "Whoa... Wait  a minute.." Sano looked for a moment ."Do you know those people or something?" Strade threw the paper to Sano, his voice sounded more vicious. "I fought with one of them Inglorious  Bastards!" He pointed to the mangled body of the first woman, her face entirely scratched from the image. "Akira looked at the image a moment and scoffed. "How can you tell?"

Sano Hissed softly looking away. " Stupid Raven Times, wish they'd just got back to talking about some damned birds." Akira laughed a bit and turned the page. "Oh my Fuck they showed pictures of the body's!" Sano tensed up and took the paper. "Oh god .. Do you think they will get any negative feedback like one of the Paul brothers did when he Po-." Akira covered his mouth quickly while Strade raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. "Who."

Akira sighed and looked at Strade. "People who don't exist. I mean they do, but not here." Strade laughed a bit and looked at the pictures of the bodies. "Whoa... Wait  a minute.." Sano looked for a moment ."Do you know those people or something?" Strade threw the paper to Sano, his voice sounded more vicious. "I fought with one of them Inglorious  Bastards!" He pointed to the mangled body of the first woman, her face entirely scratched from the image. "Akira looked at the image a moment and scoffed. "How can you tell?"

Strade growled darkly and took off the green shirt he would wear, showing them the tattoo he had on his Left arm. "She was someone who worked alongside me until... well....You both know the story." Akira nodded and looked at the images more. "Was her name Raven, if so then that pretty ironic. " Sano Laughed a bit looking to Strade. He had a straight face as Sano looked at him, causing him to immediately stop his laughter.