Chapter 8

Sorry for not uploading, every time I entered the app, it said "Wattpad stopped working" and wouldn't let me in, so I delayed the chapters a bit. Dont mind it.

+×+×

The six ninja woke up in the bright Thursday morning. The twins crawled out of the tent and took theirs down to start packing it.

The others woke up one by one, Sakura waking up the last, complaining about her 'beauty sleep' that she needed. Rekma claimed that her beauty sleep wasn't working, but Sakura claimed it was to win Sasuke for herself. Sasuke reminded her that he was bisexual and could be falling for a guy any day.

Naruto almost practically knew who that guy was; but it was far too late. "Come on, lets go." Naruto said as they all slipped on their backpacks.

The five ninja walked through the Land of Fire, then they met theirselves at Konoha's gates. Once the sixlets arrived, some photographers rushed over to them.

"Oh, you're Sasuke Uchiha, right?!"
"You're the Mikinana twins!"
"Oh my god, it's the Orange Fox!"
"Its Kakashi Hatake the Copy Ninja!"

Sakura got no attention. "Umm, I'm Sakura Haruno, and I'm Sasuke-kun's future wife." She lied. "Fuck you." Sasuke mumbled. "Thats..um...cool. How about we take you guys a group picture?" A female photographer suggested.

"Okay, Fox-kun, you will be in the middle and the twins will be besides you at both ends, then the Uchiha will stand next to Rekma-kun, and then Hatake stands there...." The male photographer directed.

Everyone posed for a group picture.

*Flash*

The villagers that passed by had spotted the flashes. They walked over to the other crowd and reached for their phones.

They all took their own pictures. Everyone went back to training, the twins and Naruto had went to go report the mission.

Tsunade watched the strong, orange clothed person who was guided by twins, walk into her office.

"What brings you three here?" Tsunade asked. "To report our mission." Reima said. Tsunsde nodded and wrote a check mark on a little paper and then slid it away in a drawer.

"Thanks, baa-chan." Naruto said.
"Yeah--wait, baa-chan?" She asked.

Naruto nodded before he stepped back. "Only one person, my sochi, calls me that. And that person is.." Tsunade realized.

"Uzumaki Naruto?"

The twins along with Naruto nodded.
Tsunade still had her jaw dropped on the floor. "M..My gaki.." The blonde tried to get up from her desk and pull Naruto's arm, but he had already shunshined back to the twins' house. Not long after, Rekma shot a smile before shunshinning with her sister to the Land of Fire where their house was.

Tsunade almost tripped from scrambling so quickly out of her chair from her desk. Her head couldnt take it, aside from all the instructions to summon slugs or beat up an asshole, she needed some sake.

"Nagisa! Bring me some sake!" Tsunade hollered. "Hai!" A muffled shout sounded from the door.

Moments later, a bottle of sake and a shotglass was set onto the space on Tsunade's desk aside from the stack of 622 papers on the other side.

Tsunade had poured the sake carefully into the glass before gulping it down. She threw the shotglass out of the window, letting all of her nonexistent fucks out the window alongside it. Tsunade threw her last fuck out the window as she lifted the bottle of sake up and chugged it.

*€*€*

"Alright. Lets get some rest." Naruto said as he took a towel and some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Rekma sprawled across her bed and slid her phone out of her pocket to check posts.

Reima had started to unpack half of her clothes but then fell asleep on the floor mid-unpacking.

Rekma walked in on the scene and chuckled as she lifted her twin to her bed and pulled the covers on her. Walking out of her sister's room, she closed the door. "Good night, Rei-neechan." She whispered.

Naruto had walked out of the bathroom in new clothes, the teen gave no fuck about how much steam was pouring out of the now opened bathroom door.

"Alright. It's late now, lets sleep." Rekma said.

"Good night." Rekma said as she walked into her bedroom.

"Good ni--*snore*"

"What the fuck."