New Friends

You were at the studio as usual. You go there every morning except weekends and Monday. You were warming up and stretching. Then your choreographer (Lilli) said "Justice, Amelia, Y/n. Your up to show us the dance." You and the girls get in places and start dancing. 

During the dance, 5 cute boys came in the door, Lilli walked over to them. You girls kept dancing. Daniel POV: We walked into the dancing studio and immediately saw girls dancing. "Yo, boys, look at that girl in the oversized shirt." I said. "Yeah, she's so hot." Jonah and Jack said in sync. "I was going to say she's a good dancer but ok." Corbyn said. "Same Corbyn. but she is cute." Zach said. End of POV.   

When the dance was done, you started walking off the dance floor until you trip over someones foot. "Watch it loser!" Kamil said while laughing with a friend (A girl that bullies you on a regular basis) you get up and walk over to the seats with your water bottle. You just sat in the corner by yourself chilling. "Ok guys, this is Why Don't We, they are a boy band, and their looking for girls who can dance in their new music video. So i would like you all to give us your best stuff. So warm up, we'll start in an hour." Everyone goes and warms up. You just stayed where you were and look at your phone. You were just looking through Instagram till a notification of a message from your boyfriend Harley. *Text: Hey babe, look i'm sorry for yesterday, i shouldn't have done that. can i come over to your's tonight?* You replied. *Hi, it's ok, and yes you can come over tonight, but only for a little bit.* You sigh quietly after sending the text. You didn't trust Harley anymore and you were scared. "This is y/n," You turn around and see Lilli and the 5 boys. "Hey." The boys say. "Ah, hi." you say shyly. "She is one of the best dancers here. And luckily you don't have to audition because they already saw you dance." Lilli said. "Okey." You say. Daniel's POV: Y/n looked sad. I just wanted to see a big smile on her face. End of POV. 

The boys walk away and Lilli gets everyone sitting on the benches to watch the auditions. You sat in the middle on the far end. The auditions started and people were dancing. As they were dancing, you look back and see Daniel staring at you smiling. You smile and look down. "Back off weirdo, he's mine, your just a loner that no one wants around so just leave." You look on the opposite side of you and see Kamil. "Ew, look at her shirt, it's so gross, where'd you get it, the dumpster?" Kamil's friend said laughing (Stacey). The girls get up and sit behind you. You feel a tear run down your cheek. You quickly wipe it away and keep watching the dance. You look over at Daniel and he was looking at you annoyed. Daniel's POV: Y/n was just sitting by herself until two girls came up and started tormenting her. I felt angry and annoyed. No one should be bullied. When they left i saw a tear run down her cheek. I just wanted to hug her. The girls kept kicking y/n on the back and she was so upset. I couldn't believe no one was noticing or that anyone even cared to stop them. End of POV. Kamil and Stacey kept kicking your back. You just cried silently. 

2 hours later:

The auditions were done and you walked over to your bag. "The dancers will be announced in a week." Lilli said. You got your shoes and your bag. Then, someone tapped your shoulder. You turn around and see Daniel. "Hey, are you ok." He says with his big blue eyes looking in your's. "I'm fine. why" You lie. "I saw what the girls were doing to you, no one should do that." "Oh, um. it's ok, i'm used to it." You look down. "Your used to being hurt?" "A-ah, i have to go." You grab your bag and run out the door. You hop in your car and put your head on the steering wheel. You sigh. You turn the car on and drive home. You get to your house and park your car. Your house looks like this...

 Your house looks like this