Special Date

Your POV: I told Christina to take Daniel away so i can plan a nice date. When they left, the boys and my dad came to my room. "What's happening?" Jack asked. "I want to plan a date for me and Daniel, to show i'm sorry. I just need your help." I reply. Ok, so what's the plan?" You dad asks. I smile. "So, i wanted to make it special. I want to do it where we first met." I say. "Which was in this house?" Zach says. "Yes, but it's a special place in the house." I give them clues to where. They thought about it for a second. "Oh! I got it. The dance studio." Corbyn practically yells. "Yep. So i need to get lights, a table for two and i need something to eat." I say "I can go to Chipotle and get something to eat!" Jonah says. "Me and Zach can set up the table and chairs." Jack said. "And I'll help y/n with the other stuff." Corbyn said. I nod in agreement to everyone. "Ok, LETS DO THIS!" Jonah yells.

We all separate to do our jobs. Jack and Zach set up the table and chairs with decorations. I got lights and Corbyn helped me put lights up around the dance studio.
It looked like this... (inside tho)

"Finally were done!" I say

"Finally were done!" I say. "Now we just have to wait for Jonah." I add. As I said that, Jonah walked in the door and a couple of bags full of food. "I'm here, and I think I bought too much!" Jonah says. I laugh. "Good, now I can text Christina to come back." I say grabbing my phone. "Wait, you look terrible, but luckily were here to help!" Zach says. "Wow, thanks for the confidence boost!" I say sarcastically. They laugh and we go to my room. The boys skim through my wardrobe. "You realise nothing really fits me, only sweats, big shirts and maybe one dress." I assure them. "Well we found something and your going to wear it!" Jack said throwing you a piece of clothing. You go to the bathroom and put it on. They also gave you some shoes with it. You come out looking like a million bucks.

"Wow, this looks

"Wow, this looks.. amazing!" I say looking in the mirror. "Absolutely gorgeous!" Your dad says standing in the doorway. You smile a him. "Thank you dad!" You say. "Welp, I texted Christina and their on their way back now." Corbyn said. I nod nervously. "I hope this goes to plan!" You say. "FfI will, we promise!" Jonah said. You nod and all go downstairs. You make sure everything is in place. You told the Boys to bring them in the dance studio blindfolded so you can surprise him. After 20 minutes of nervous waiting, the car pulls up. You wait in the studio patiently.

Daniels POV: "Christina, are we done? I want to go home!" I whine. "20 more minuets. I just need to find the cute shoes I  wanted." She replies looking through windows. I groan and follow her around holding her heavy bags full of things. I was so tired, I just wanted to see y/n and hug her!
About half an hour later, she finally found her shoes and we left. We were driving off and I looked at Christina. "Soo.. what did y/n talk to you about?" I ask. She looks down. "Umm.. nothing, just don't worry about it!" She said suspiciously. Christina was acting weird. I could tell, but I didn't know what!? We got home. We unpacked the car, well... I did anyway. We walked inside and the boys were standing right in front of us. They had there arms crossed and looked angry. "Umm, hey guys." I say confused. "Follow us, and put this over your eyes!" They demand. Jack handed me a blindfold. "Look guys, I'm not in the mood right now!" I say walking off to the kitchen. "Not dressed like that!" Jonah says. I give them a confused look. "Go change into something nice! And trust us. You will like this!" Corbyn says. I groan and go upstairs. I put some black ripped jeans, champion hoodie and white converse. I go downstairs and the boys and Christina were waiting. They cover my eyes with a blindfold and they guide me through the house. "Where are we going?"I say annoyed. "You'll see." Zach said. "We there yet?"I ask a minute after. "Yep! Well leave you two alone!" Jonah said. They left with me still blindfolded. I was confused. The two of us? I took the blindfold off and saw the most romantic set up. Then I see y/n looking like a goddess! She graciously walked over to me. "You know I love you!" She said with a smile. "What's this for?" I ask. "Well, you always do extremely nice things for me, so I thought it would be a nice to do a romantic date where we first met!" She said. I smile. "Well thank you but aren't you mad at me?" I ask. "Of coarse not! Who could be mad at you!" She says with a cute giggle at the end. "Well, Jonah got us Chipotle so yeah... and there's sodas or juice as our wine tonight!" She points. I nod. We walk over to the table and I pull out her seat for her to sit. Then I sit across from her. We started eating.
The whole date consisted of us just talking. At the end, I asked her to dance so we slow danced around the room. Her head was resting on my chest while we rock back and fourth. I rested my head on her head. "Y/n?" I say. "Mhm" She replies. I pull away so I look at her face. "I can't take it anymore! End of POV

Y/n POV: He pulled away so we were looking at each others faces. He looked serious! I was getting worried. "I can't do this anymore!" He said. 'Oh no' is what I thought. "I just can't keep it any longer. I love you so much and this baby doesn't change my feelings I have for you. Soo..." he reaches in his pocket and grabs a small box. I didn't know what it was and he was freaking me out! "Daniel, what's that!" I ask confused. He takes a deep breath. He goes down on one knee. My jaw drops. "Y/n  y/l/n, would you do me the greatest honour of marrying me!" He says smiling nervously. I was shocked! "I-I umm..."

Oops sorry not sorry😁✌️cliffhangers suck haha... but hey, I posted! Finally. Sorry. For being absent for so long!! I just haven't had the time to write and I haven't edited this one so sorry if there's mistakes xx love you all 💕🙈