Home

Y/n POV:

I woke up from a nice relaxing sleep. I felt some sort of relief. I fluttered my eyes open adjusting to the light. I feel a warm feeling on one of my arms, I look over to see a sleeping Daniel. He was once again, holding my hand. I look around the room to see the rest of the gang and my dad sleeping very uncomfortably on chairs. Then, my eye caught a crate. I smile to myself knowing what it was. I get my hand quickly and quietly out of Daniels grip and slowly hop out of bed. I wobble around trying to catch my balance. I walk over to the crate and are the most gorgeous baby ever. Billie! Her eyes start fluttering open and she yawns. Her arms reach up in a cute stretch. Her glowing blue eyes spot me. My lips extend to my ears just seeing her. She the most adorable little girl ever!! She smiles at me and wiggles around. I slide one hand under her head and the other on her baby bottom. I lift her up softly, pulling her into my chest. She spelt like lavender soap.

I kiss her big cubby cheeks

I kiss her big cubby cheeks. I pull away and see Zach staring at me with a smirk. "What?" I whisper laugh. He shrugs. "Were you watching me the whole time?" I ask still whispering. "Yep. She looks just like you and Daniel you know." He replies with a smile. I look at Billie and smile. "I can't believe you pushed that out of your v-" before he could say anything else, you covered his mouth. "Your disgusting! And also, I know right." I reply giggling a bit.

"Morning." Daniel says yawning and stretching. He smiles when he sees me holding Billie. "Awh, my two favourite people is this entire world!" He says walking over and placing a kiss on mine and Billie forehead. "Morning babe!" I reply.
Everyone starts waking up and congratulating me, giving me hugs for the baby. "I am so proud of you!!" Christina says. "Thank you!" I reply. "Your mom would be so proud you sweetheart!" My dad says giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smile to my self thinking about mom. "Thanks dad."

I laid back on the bed cuddling Billie and Daniel watching us on the seat next to me. The door to the room opens and reveals the nurse. "Good morning y/n! I hope you slept well!" She says happily. "Morning and I did." I reply. "Ok, well we just need to do the babies birth certificate and then some paperwork. And you'll be free to go home!" The nurse explains. I nod in agreement. She comes over to me and Daniel takes Billie. She hands me a piece of paper.

Birth certificate
Baby Full Name: Billie Ace Seavey
Gender: female
———————
Mother's Full name: Y/n Y/l/n - Seavey
Fathers full name: Daniel James Seavey
————————————————————————

Once me and Daniel finished signing the birth certificate, we moved on to the hospital papers so we can sign out.

When that was done, Christina handed me a bag of clothes for me. I went into the bathroom and changed. I wore this.

I came back out and Daniel had gotten a carrier for Billie

I came back out and Daniel had gotten a carrier for Billie. We put her in that while she was still sleeping. Geez, I thought babies would be always crying? I thought. We walked out the hospital while Daniel held the carrier and walked with Christina. We got into the car and strapped Billie in the new car seat. Then we drove home. It was silence the whole way but a good silence.

After a little drive, we got home and out the cars. I walked in holding Billie in my arms. "This is your new home Billie!" I whispered. Daniel came up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Home sweet home!" He said kissing my forehead.

We all sat on the couch admiring Billie as she slept. I was cuddled up to Daniel. "We should tell the fans?" Jonah questioned. I look at Daniel and he shrugs. "Sure why not." I reply. We grab Billie and jack starts taking photos of me and Daniel with Billie. Then we posted it to Instagram.

Liked by beautychickee, jonahmarais and 890,244 othersSeaveydaniel i am so happy to welcome Billie Ace Seavey into this world!! Honestly the most cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love her and @yourusername so much!!! I am so proud of you babe xx

Seaveydaniel i am so happy to welcome Billie Ace Seavey into this world!! Honestly the most cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love her and @yourusername so much!!! I am so proud of you babe xx

View all 17,678 comments
beautychickee I am so proud of you both!! Billie is such an angel!!
ZachHerron the most gorgeous baby ever!! And I've seen a lot of babies!

————————————————————————

 Liked by Seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic and 684,409 othersYourusername life cannot get any better than this!! Welcome Billie Ace Seavey 💖

Yourusername life cannot get any better than this!! Welcome Billie Ace Seavey 💖

View all 5,789 comments
jackaverymusic now I can get you the car sticker that says "baby on board"!
User1 I am so happy for you both!!!!

————————————————————————

All the comments were so nice!! I was bouncing with joy!! I was the happiest I could ever be!! Me and Daniel were so excited for what the future holds!

Sorry this chapter was a bit boring but who cares? Make sure you vote and comment what you think. Also know that I love you all!!!!!!!!