First Time

Warning: This chapter contains written sex scenes and adult themes. If you are a bit sensitive to sexual/detailed sex things. Please do not keep reading...

You felt so tired, so you fell asleep in the car. Daniel noticed and decided not to wake you. Daniel's thoughts: She looked so beautiful when she was sleeping. I didn't want to wake her. End of thoughts. You guys got home and Daniel carried you inside like a bride. Everyone was asleep and Kamil had went home. Daniel went upstairs into your room and laid you into bed. He kissed your forehead and started to walk out of the room. He felt a tug on his shirt. It was you. He turned around and looked into your eyes. "Don't leave." You say in a tired soft voice. A little smile appeared on his face. You moved over and Daniel came and laid next to you. You lay your head on his chest, you could hear his heart beating really fast. "Daniel." You say in a soft voice. "Yes." He replied. "I love you!" "I love you too." You turn to look at his face. "No Daniel, not like that. I am seriously in love with you. I don't just say things like that to anyone. When i say it, i really do mean it. From the start it was you. You have changed my life so much." Daniel was in shock. You were worried he didn't feel the same way. Daniel was just looking in your eyes, then a smile began to appear but an even bigger one. All of a sudden, he just kissed you. He turned you over so he was on top of you. You started making out with slow passionate kisses.

You started unbuttoning his shirt. You felt safe with him. He took his shirt off without breaking the kiss. His hands were going up your shirt. You pulled away from the kiss. "Daniel. I just need to tell you that... I-I'm still a V-virgin." You mumble. He looked a bit confused. "Do you want to do this?" He replies in a nice calm voice. "I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else." You smile and he kisses you. "Wait... do you have protection?" He looks around the room. "I'll be back." Daniel quickly hops off you and runs out the room. You sit up and laugh. He runs back in a locks the door. "Got one." He says puffing. You giggle and he jumps on the bed. He gets under the covers and you both start kissing again. He slowly takes your shirt off. You look into his eyes and just smile. Before you know it. You and Daniel are fully naked under the sheets. Daniel puts the protection on and goes on top of you. You were a bit scared but safe. You knew you could trust Daniel. "Are you sure you want this?" Daniel says. You looked into his blue eyes. "Yes." He smiles and kisses you. He slowly starts to thrust you. You gasp. He slowly keeps doing it. Your face is in his neck holding in moans. Daniel is Kissing your neck. You got used to the pain/pleasure and moaned a bit loud. You and Daniel laugh.

After a while, Daniel dropped next to you. You both were out of breath. You were looking at the ceiling and bit your lip. "Well, I didn't know sex was that good." You say. Daniel laughs.
"Y/n. I love you so much." You look over at Daniel as he said that. You kissed his cheek and he grabbed your waist tickling you everywhere. You started laughing so much. "Daniel stop." You while giggling. He stops tickling you and starts kissing your body. You smile. Daniel looks up at you and smiles. He comes back up and slowly kisses your soft lips. You kiss back. He pulls back slowly. "We should get some rest. You have dance tomorrow!" You nod and cuddle up with Daniel. 

The next morning you woke up still cuddled up with Daniel. He was so cute while sleeping. You got out of his grip and started getting ready. You had a shower. You looked like thing after.

 You looked like thing after