THREE

Finn's perspective:

"hey guys, I was wondering if you want to go do something?" I ask them as we all sat down in Jaeden's basement.

"like what?" jack asked, "it's not like we can do much. Ellie will chew my ass out."

"ew, okay," I say

"not like that ya pervert. like she'll bark at me for going out and being around other girls. she's super jealous of Emmy and Reylynn." jack explains. (did I spell Reylynn right? oof correct me if I'm wrong :) thank u. 💞)

"oh, well then... I was gonna suggest we order in Chinese or something." I say.

"yeah!" everyone yells, including jack who just finished saying he wasn't allowed to do anything.

not even order Chinese... damn ellie what's wrong with you? (she's being clingy controlling gf for the book only. I need my tea for entertainment 😂)

well I guess getting food doesn't count. oh well. we'll let him figure that one out on his own.

— thirty minutes after ordering the food and waiting for it to arrive. —

"this is sooo good omg." jack said as he ate his food.

everyone stayed silent as they woofed down their noodles and such.

the doorbell soon rang and I know who it is.

I groaned and got up. "I'll get it." I muttered.

"dude, why don't you just break up with her?" Wyatt asked annoyed.

"that's what has been on my mind for the past three days." I tell Wyatt as I head upstairs to the front door.

I open it and she walks in like its her own home. - not to mention she shoved me a little bit as well.

"hey Finn!" she squealed, "how's my perfect boyfriend doing?"

"im good iris, thank you for asking." i mumbled, she smiled and walked towards the staircase.

"ohmygod... do I smell Chinese food?" she turned and looked at me. "and you didn't bother to call me to offer some?"

I rolled my eyes, "not everything is about you iris." I grumbled.

she didn't care tho, she walked downstairs and into the room where the rest of the boys were.

"hey guys! is there any left?" I heard her yell.

"no there's only Finn's left." jack responded with.

I walked down the steps and see iris grabbing MY food and eating it.

"hey, hey, hey? what the hell?" I walked up to her and she looked at me puzzled.

"what? I'm hungry. and I'm also your girlfriend so be a good boyfriend and share your food." she ate the rest of my noodles and sweet & sour pork.

"I'm totally breaking up with you." I growled lowly, luckily she was too busy stuffing her face to hear me. (oof I don't hate iris!! its all for drama and entertainment.)

"Hey iris." I said finally having enough.

"yes baby?" she put down the take-out and batted her eyelashes at me.

"can you come with me into the other room?" I asked politely.

she nodded and followed me into the downstairs guest bedroom.

I closed the door and faced her, she was about to kiss me but I pushed her back.

"what the fuck iris? seriously?!" I snapped.

"what?" she clueless stared at me. I shook my head.

"Iris. I think we need to be done." I said. she stared at me longing - waiting for me to change my mind.

but I didn't budge. not again.

"but Finn—"

"please just leave, okay?" I stopped her, she nodded and began to mope.

as she walked out the door she looked at me one last time, then she exited the house and I think she started to cry but i don't care honestly.

and that was it.

iris apatow was gone.

****

for now... DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH.

lol fyi this is gonna be a mixture of gc's and an actual storyline, ok! :) see you in the next chapter. bye!! 💛