ahhh

preface: sorry if there are any plot inconsistencies / errors in previous chapters I was a fetus when I wrote this and don't feel like going back to fix it lol my bad

but anyways long story short, I started this story about 2/3 years ago I believe? and my writing skills have highly improved since then, blah blah blah. I loved the original plot and ideas I had, but I haven't updated this in almost a year and I seem to never get around to writing new chapters or have the motivation.
lol I don't have any  excuses other than I started this over the summer that I was moving schools, and writing helped me deal with my anxiety. when I started my new school, I adjusted well, developed new hobbies, lost motivation for watching anime and writing, and overall improved both mentally and physically to a point where I didn't need writing as a coping mechanism anymore.

Anyways though, the ending was going to have the ada, mafia, and guild get into a major battle that causes the first dimension that you came from in the beginning of the story to collide with the dimension that Yokohama exists in & it turns into one large dimension with everyone from both worlds living together in harmony. Everyone that survived the battle decided to make one big agency to fight crime worldwide by using their abilities.
Years later, you marry Ranpo, and your family plus the original ada members are all there at the wedding.
and bAm happy ending.

I hope anyone who reads this is leading a happy and healthy life, and if you aren't, hang in there b/c I can promise from personal experience that it does, contrary to popular belief, get better! :^)
Thank you & much love to those who have commented, or even done something as little as leaving a vote, it really helped me in a time when I needed it the most.

year later edit: wowow I still see that people enjoy reading this story & vote or comment; I love you all and I'm sorry I never got around to completing it :(