03

Rose sits in class that day in a small daydream, wondering what should happen now. The Gundams were in hiding thanks to Wing Gundam, she then hears the bell chime for class to be over, and Rose got up and began gathering her things. Rose began walking out of the class and into the hallway and to her locker, she did the combination and opened her locker.

She got everything in the locker and looked down, wondering what the plan was now? She couldn't attack without anyone knowing who she was, she couldn't keep it up.

And then she was knocked out of her thoughts when her phone began ringing, she blinks grabbing it out of her pocket and answers it without looking on who it was.

"Uncle Sven what's-"

"Etro wants to see you."

"W-What?" She blinks shocked. "Why does she wanna see me?"

"I don't know, the King of Hearts says she wanted to see you."

"I'll be home soon then..." Rose says quietly and began gathering her things after hanging up the phone. Rose was worried, why did the Goddess Etro wanna see her?

~~~

That very next night, Rose got off the shuttle wearing her gorgeous blue dress, a string V-neck with something covering her chest, and riffles starting from her chest ended at her knees in front and layered in back, she put on some matching blue high heels. Taking a deep breath as she walks to the tower where Etro lies.

After walking a bunch of steps, she found Etro's crystal stasis, Rose took a deep breath and sat down on her knees and looks at Etro.

"My beloved Goddess Etro, you have summoned me." Rose began speaking, "Is there...something wrong?"

And then, Rose gasps and falls to the side with a blank look on her face.

~~~

Rose gasps and looks around, seeing everything around her destroyed. Rose's eyes widen and she backed up and hit a wall behind her.

"W-What's going on...!?" Her voice echoed around her. "Is this...the future my beloved Goddess?"

No voice around her answered her question and she was worried. She took a deep breath and quickly ran off to find out what's going on!

"No, this can't be the future!" Rose yells and stops running seeing the Kingdom in ruins. "What happened my beloved Goddess?"

No answer still, this freaked out Rose a lot more, and she ran to the entrance of the Kingdom and looks overseeing the destruction of the Kingdom. Rose gasps and falls on her ass. This couldn't be!!

"This happened because of your twin brother, Rosalina." A voice tells her from behind, Rose gasps again and turns quickly. "He was angered, by what we do not know."

"Who...who are you?" Rose asks.

"I am one of many Jade's..." The girl said to Rose.

"One...of many...?"

"Yes, I come with a warning for you..." She tells Rose quietly as Rose gets up, dusting off her dress gently watching Yeul as she walked to Rose. "Your twin will cause all of this pain."

"My twin... You mean Roy?" Rose gasps. "But, why, I don't get it, he's too sweet for that!"

"So you would think, Rosalina of the Moon Kingdom. He is influenced by an incredible danger..." Jade tells her walking up to her as her resilient brown hair followed her movements and her coal black eyes gazed into Rose's soul. "I do not know what this danger will hold, but the future you see now is what is to come."