04

Rose was sitting in her room doing her homework quietly with some music playing in the background. And when she finally lost interest and she walks to the window and opens it feeling the cold breeze touching her skin. It was a starry night and it felt peaceful.

"♪ the nighttime fills the sky, stars alive go floating by. So still the evening air so warm and soft is everywhere. ♪" Duo looks up hearing someone singing, as did Quatre. "♪ I see a world in harmony. A world of peace and humanity, where people walk free like water in a stream flowing on forever more, ♪"

Treize heard this and looked up and saw nothing but the birds flying gently across the sky and Michelle looked at him and grabbed his hand gently and leaned against his arm.

"Princess Rosalina,"

"Of course, she does have a magnificent voice," Treize smiled at his wife who smiled back and looked back at the sky.

The words echoed through the sky, cutting through everything and everyone stopped doing what they were doing and listened; "♪ the breeze that softly blow, the rasping warm so sweet and low upon my cheek I can feel tenderly, a kiss so real; like the brush of a hand that I cannot see. The sound of a voice deep inside of my heart, ♪"

"She's singing."

"Yes, she is, beautiful as always..."

Rose continues singing and she smiles gently; "♪ so I dream of a new day coming for all of the world to see! Lift your eyes and see a new day dawning, a dream that will soon come true the day we've waited for! Lift your heart and see the future for us all the river is our witness as it flows forever more. As it flows, as it flows forever more. ♪"

When the song ended, she looked up with eyes shining brightly, Rose got up from the spot on the window and walked back to the bed, silently grabbing her books, she began working on her homework for school.

After getting out of bed the next day, Rose got into her uniform and walked to school like any normal day, since she couldn't go out and fight anymore. Thanks to that day. It's been a few days since the pilot of Wing Gundam had self-detonated and Rose has been more closed-minded when it comes to battling. Rose couldn't handle the pain of losing one of her own, it frightened her more each day that one day that'll happen to her or the fast the evil is drawing near. What else could she do? Sighing quietly, she trots to the school.

Walking into the stalls wearing her riding uniform, the colors blended nicely, a white tank under a deep red jacket that touched her thighs, a black belt hooked up to the jacket and white pants with black knee-high boots. Her hair was in a low ponytail with some clips in her hair, and one small bang touching her eye and a helmet under her arm.

Whilst seeing her two favorite horses, Ash and Angela, smiling she walked up to Ash. He was a brilliant Kiger Mustang while his sister was a brown and white paint. Patting his head, he huffed and she grabbed the lead rope putting around his nose and led him to the place where they put on the saddles.

Ash huffed again putting his hooves down quickly when they stopped and she tied him to the fence, grabbing the black blanket putting on his back and grabbed the brown saddle and set it on tying on the breast collar and tightening it around the stomach area.

Rose smiled at him and patted his nose; he nudged her hand gently as she put on the reigns.

"Are you going to knock me over this time?"

Ash huffed, sounding insulted. Rose laughed and got on his saddle adjusting herself and began riding him with the other classmates. Ash narrowed his eyes, smirking to himself and began bucking her, sensing this before it happened Rose held onto his reigns. She felt someone's gaze on her, she didn't know who it was but she didn't care at the moment.

"Easy there, Ash. I thought Angela was stubborn, I guess I know where she gets it from." Rose joked and raised her hips when his back end bucked up and when he settled down huffing and Rose laughed. "Enjoy today's defeat, my dear Ash, you're not knocking me over."

Ash huffed and walked back to the stalls as Rose cleaned him up. Ash huffs again and she continues cleaning him. After getting him back to the stables, Rose grabs Angela and they both began walking off, and she began cleaning her quietly. Angela and Rose both got along very nicely, but Angela was still very stubborn like her brother. It would be a very long day.

~~~

"Rose! Rose come look at this!" Sven yells from downstairs, Rose blinks and phases down and lands on the couch seeing the news.

"We have actual footage of the scene you are about to see." The news lady began speaking and the footage they went to was a picture of the Moon Kingdom. Rose's heart broke and her stomach was in knots. Tears filled her eyes gently. "The Moon Kingdom has been attacked and there are no known survivors! Not even the princess has been spotted!"

"Rose..."

"Uncle Sven... Daddy... I need to go to the moon. I need to see that Etro is safe."

Sven nodded and looked at her. "We shouldn't make a scene, have Haru take you on his motorcycle."

She nods and both her and Haru walk to the motorbike and she smiles, grabbing her usual helmet and put it on walking to the bike as Haru started it up. Getting behind him, she held on tightly to his waist and they both rode off to the shuttle where they were boarding her Gundam. She had to see that Etro was okay, she promised that she would always protect her.

Then, she was slammed with something unknown.

"I am fine, my beloved guardian, but you must stay and help the Gundam pilots in space. Something is amiss here at the Lunar Base."

"But my beloved Goddess, I have to make sure everything is functioning properly there and upgrade my Gundam," Rose replies. "I hope everyone is okay."

With that, Rose snapped out of it, and Haru skidded to a stop and Rose held on, and she jumped off when he fully stopped, yelling out to him that she was thankful and jumped onto the plane, putting on her tiara over her head and touched the gem in the middle and a lavender glass appeared in front of her face and she began getting ready to launch into space.

~~~

After getting back to the destroyed Moon Kingdom, she got off the shuttle and ran to the science room and the Gundam followed her and they began working on upgrades.