5

YOONGI POV

      It doesn't feel like I'm overreacting. Something is definitely very wrong. I should warn Hoseok.

Yoongi: Hoseok, uninstall everything now. Don't play the game.

Hoseok: What? What's wrong with it? I'm already playing it.

Yoongi: You're gonna get the texts. Don't respond to them, Hoseok.

Hoseok: Yoongi, what're you talking about? It's just a game, like you said.

Yoongi: No its not. it's no t

Hoseok: Okay, how is it not?

Yoongi: I'll screenshot it now.

Yoongi: ...it's not there anymore.

Hoseok: Yoongi...u've been playing games too long. Go to sleep.

Yoongi: Did you get a text? Who's your character?

Hoseok: I don't know. Someone but they covered it up as &#@&#!)%$#!

Hoseok: Yoongi, did you choose strangle or run? I wanna save this character he's cool.

Yoongi: Strangle? What the hell?

Yoongi: Hoseok, I didn't even HAVE that option.

Hoseok: What? but, isn't the game supposed to be synonymous? Aren't all games supposed to be like that?

Yoongi: Hoseok we gotta delete that game now.

      Before Hoseok can send a reply, that irritating game number texts me again.

42852: @!@!)9=8$DIE#6#!)5 has been injured! Use one of YOONGI'S lives to restore to full health?

Yoongi: NO

42852: @@(!!#(!:8(8@=! is healing... 

42852: YOONGI has 1 life remaining!

42852: @@!)!%#9=8@!=)!! has a message! Download?

Yoongi: NO

42852: Downloading...

42852: @!@!)9=8$#6#!)5 has been injured! Use one of YOONGI'S lives to restore to full health? 

Yoongi: NO

42852: @!@!)9=8$#6#!)5 has been injured! Use one of YOONGI'S lives to restore to full health? 

Yoongi: NO

42852: @!@!)9=8$#6#!)5 has been injured! Use one of YOONGI'S lives to restore to full health?

Yoongi: NO  

42852: You'll see my character in the dining room. 

42852: It's so fun to play, don't you think, Yoongi?

42852: YES or NO?

Yoongi: NO

42852: Oh...I'm sorry. Should I increase the game's intensity? How could I make it more fun? INTENSITY or TIME LIMIT?

Yoongi: NO 

42852: Intensity! Good choice!

      Suddenly, the strange number has a name. 

PARK JIMIN: Hi Yoongi! You're currently controlling me, Park Jimin. Thank you for letting me make it through night one! 

PARK JIMIN: # OF INJURIES: 5 

PARK JIMIN: # OF INJURIES HEALED: 2

PARK JIMIN: # OF YOONGI'S LIVES: 1

PARK JIMIN: The objective of this game is to lead me to the exi!(!()8)DIEDLN!

PARK JIMIN: Good luck, I trust you, Min Yoongi! 

PARK JIMIN: Come back tomorrow!

      Oh hell no.

HOSEOK POV

JEON JUNGKOOK: I noticed you were friends with Min Yoongi on your gaming page! Would you like to connect routes?

Hoseok: YES 

JEON JUNGKOOK: Syncing...

JEON JUNGKOOK: Finished!

JEON JUNGKOOK: Park Jimin condition: CRITICAL

JEON JUNGKOOK: Share this game to other friends so they can play as KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, and KIM TAEHYUNG!

      So...who's this Jeon Jungkook guy?

JEON JUNGKOOK: Hi Hoseok! You're controlling me, Jeon Ju$#!)ngkook! We made it through night one!

JEON JUNGKOOK: # OF INJURIES: 0 

JEON JUNGKOOK:# OF INJURIES HEALED: 0 

JEON JUNGKOOK:# OF HOSEOK'S LIVES: 3 

JEON JUNGKOOK: The objective of the game is to lead me to the exi!(!) 5)8#!!((

JEON JUNGKOOK: Good luck, I trust you, Jung Hoseok! Come back tomorrow!