EPILOGUE PART 1

SEOKJIN POV

Seokjin: Outcast is a cycle, a never ending loop.

Taehyung: But...the person playing who played this didn't win.

Taehyung: Hyung, where are you getting at?

Seokjin: Yoongi and Namjoon were the characters that escaped to the exit on Night 5. The only person he didn't save was...you. However, he still got 2 characters out of the exit. He technically won, with everyone except you.

Seokjin: Taehyung.

Seokjin: Sometimes questions don't have definite answers.

Taehyung: You were the creator, you were behind all of this.

Taehyung: But why? Why did you...?

Seokjin: There's no time for questions, Taehyung.

Seokjin: You have to start the game sooner or later.

Seokjin: Whether or not Yoongi or Namjoon remembered or forgot you.

Seokjin: You will show up as a corrupted file in the next cycle. Simply because he won, but not with you.

Taehyung? Then what about you? What will you show up as?

Seokjin: Another corrupted file. Nothing in the rules said the creator could leave once the game was finished. It's up to you Taehyung. You're the creator.

Taehyung: I can just...make the rules? 

Taehyung: Then

Taehyung: I want the creator to have all right to leave the game once the game finishes-- whether or not there's conflict.

Seokjin Yes?

Taehyung: I want you, Seokjin hyung, to stay with me. Be on my side. Pretend like you're on the character's side. But be on mine.

Taehyung ...Why'd you do this, again? I didn't ask for this.

Seokjin: It's how the game works, Taehyung. You're the next outcast.

Taehyung: Then what about you? Do you just leave? Yoongi and Namjoon left. Are you leaving too?

Seokjin: ...I cant. I forgot the rules here and there.

Taehyung: So...I make the rules too, then?

Seokjin: You're the creator now, Taehyung. 

Taehyung: Then stay with me, Seokjin. Help me. Help me leave this game. I know you don't like it here either.

Seokjin I...don't.

Taehyung: Then why'd you make it? Were you feeling outcast.

Seokjin: What do you mean?

Taehyung: I mean, I want you to be in the game...but not on their side.

Seokjin: You mean, do the same thing as the antagonist did?

Taehyung: Just like the creator is hidden, I want you to be hidden, also. You'll be the puzzle piece to everything if Yoongi is still the same. You know everything in this house, everything will be easy then.

Taehyung: You know everything about computers, and how to set up the game. I want you to get certain people to play this.

Seokjin: ...

Taehyung: What I mean is, I want you to connect the game to certain computers, and for the people who played with Namjoon, Yoongi and I before, shouldn't they play this also, since they didn't get me out?

Seokjin: The ones behind the screen?

Taehyung: Yeah...who were the ones who played last time?

Seokjin: Well, 

Seokjin: Park Jimin chose you as a character while Jungkook chose Yoongi. Jung Hoseok played Kim Namjoon, but then he refused to play anymore. That's everyone.

Taehyung: I just...want to get out.

Seokjin: Then you need to win. That's the only way out, Taehyung. 

Taehyung: Not...not necessarily. My new rule...I can just get out whenever the game ends right? Then I can go, I can finally go. I'm...I'm upset and infuriated at how they left me behind. Every single one of them. But hyung,

Taehyung: I just want to stop being an outcast.