EPILOGUE PART 2

SEOKJIN POV

Taehyung: You've been stuck in here for a lot of games, then, haven't you?

Seokjin: Yeah.

Taehyung: And you want to get out, don't you?

Seokjin: ..Yes, Taehyung.

Taehyung: Then help me. We can be a team without anyone knowing. We can help each other get out, right? I can find Yoongi and Namjoon. Everything will be the same as before. You can finally get out, hyung. we won't be outcasts anymore. Even if you forget everything after this, we can help each other.

Seokjin: Okay, we can help each other. We'll both be corrupted files in the beginning.

Taehyung: I know that. But its fine. As long as I can see them again. I'll do anything, risk anything.

Seokjin: ...anything?

Taehyung: Yes, anything. Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, they hurt us. They tore us apart. They messed everything up. Hyung, I think I know the new characters for this game.

Seokjin: New characters? You mean those three?

Taehyung: Yeah, but I want to change everything about this game. I want it to be interactive, I want it to be more suspenseful, I want it to be something more than the original.

Seokjin: Taehyung...the original rules are what makes Outcast, Outcast. Are you sure you want to change so much?

Taehyung: Yes. I want to change everything.

Seokjin: Everything? The plot, the gameplay, everything?

Taehyung: Yes. Instead of it having automatic choices, I want it to let the players make decisions themselves.

Seokjin: It...sounds fun I guess. After all...you're the creator-- aren't you? But, Taehyung, I need to tell you if you ever need to stop. If you ever do something...

Taehyung: No, hyung. I won't.

Taehyung: I won't t((!! (to.

Seokjin: What?

Taehyung: :)

Taehyung: Nothing, hyung. I just...need you to help me. If you want to get out, if I want to get out, we both need to work together, got it?

Seokjin: Alright, Taehyung...

Taehyung: You and me both-- we're gonna get out of here. Haha. I bet Yoongi will regret it, then, seeing me, stuck in this house.

Seokjin: Yoongi won't remember, Taehyung. None of them will.

Taehyung: But he will. Because you're gonna help me, right? Help me make Outcast the most popular game. Forge it 5 stars, on top of all the websites so it catches his eye.

Seokjin: I can do that, Taehyung, if it means getting out.

Taehyung: I promise we will, hyung, I won't let you down. You'll get out.