Chapter 4

⭐️⭐️Cassadee's POV⭐️⭐️

I can feel the blush racing to my face as my gaze turns to the floor.

"Th-thank you", I say as a shy smile and weak giggle escape my lips.

"Shy one are we?", Ashton says a a smirk pulls at his lips.

Not even a moment later I hear the door open and slam shut. Before the door even closed I started racing down stairs hoping that Ally was still in the house. I stopped halfway to see three different smiley boys only to stop laughing as I caught their eyes.

Shock all on our faces as one of them spoke up. "Umm we're here to see Ashton.", said the boy with gorgeous blonde hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Uh yeah he's upstairs.....", I said pointing to the top of the stairs.

"Thanks oh and I'm Luke and that's Michael and Calum.", he said pointing to the other two lads.

"Oh well I'm Cassadee!", I say as I walk the rest of the way down the stairs to meet the boys.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Cassadee.", Michael said as he reached for my hand and kissed the back of it with a wink. I don't think I've ever felt that much butterflies.

"Alright lover boy lets go see Ash!", Calum said giggling while me and Michael both were getting red.

The boys where just about to walk up the staircase as they were stopped by what seemed like an angry Ally.

"Forgot something?!", Ally asked angrily with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Of course not! How could we forget our little Al!", Calum said picking her up and spinning her around a few times, causing her to laugh. "I missed you guys!", she said standing in the middle of them looking up as if she was looking at a skyscraper.

"We missed you too Al!", Michael said playfully messing up her hair.

"Alright well we have to go see Ashton but we'll talk to you later ok?", Luke said as he kneeled down to her height and put one hand her little shoulder. "Ugh OK", She groaned, dragging on the K.

So once again the boys start walking up the stairs as I had to stay downstairs with Ally. But I small part of me wanted to go back up there and see Ashton.

______________________________________________________

well here's chapter 4 guys! so cassadee finally met the other boys! sorry i'm not updating much, i've just had serious writers block! but i'm gonna start other POV's instead of just cassadee's!

but yeah please vote and tell your friends about this book and maybe follow me!

also follow my fanpages~
Twitter- ashton_saved_us
Instagram- punk.5sos.boys

thanks guys!~~xoxo