Chapter 8

🌺Cassadee's P.O.V.🌺

The front door swung open to reveal Ashton's mom standing in shock. I could tell that the next thing that comes out of her mouth is not gonna be good. She looked at me then Ally then to all the boys in frustration.

"Ashton!" she yelled upstairs. Ashton then comes shuffling downstairs frantically trying to button up his pants. He then looks up at his mother and stops in his place. She looks more angry than ever.

"Is there something you want to explain to me?!", she says as she crosses her arms over her chest. I was honestly a little confused. Why is she getting mad at Ashton when he is sick and I'M the one that is suppose to be responsible for Ally?

Before Ashton could say anything, I stepped in. "I wasn't being responsible and I took my eye off of Ally. If I would've watched her more this wouldn't have happened. I apologize. I will find a way to pay you back for you TV and vases."

After my confession, I looked over at Ashton. He didn't have to say anything at all because his eyes said everything. I could tell he was saying "thank you so much for saving my ass" and I was ok with that.

When I looked back at his mom, she uncrossed her arms and let out a sigh. "Well thank you for fessing up and apologizing, however, the money will come out of your paycheck. But I won't fire you." she said as he put her car keys on the table by the door.

I let out a sigh of relief. I was so happy that she decided not to fire me but yet I was bummed that I didn't get payed. After Ashton's mom left the room, Ashton ran over and gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much for saving me! I thought I was dead!" he said still in a hug. he then let me go but still had one arm on my shoulder.

"I should really say thanks because it was partially my fault too." Calum said as Ashton let go and calum gave me a hug. I then look up to see Michael running over to us.

"GROUP HUG!!!!", Mikey yells running to us with his arms wide open. I then find myself caught in the middle of a group hug with Ashton, Calum, and Michael.

They all let go and decided to go talk to Ally, I then see Luke leaning against the door way with his head down and his hands in his pockets. I felt a little bad so I walked over to him.

"Luke? You ok?", I say grabbing his arm. I considered me and Luke friends so I didn't think this was weird. He then looked up at me then looked down again. "Yeah umm i'm fine", he says scratching the back of his head.

________________________________________

UPDATE!

sorry I haven't been on that much! my phone is being a real ass so I haven't been able to read or update anything!

guyssss my number of reads is getting bigger and bigger! thanks to all of you beautiful people reading my book! I don't I would've continued this book without you guys!

Anyways thanks again!~~xoxo