Chapter 5

~Jossy's POV~
Isaac's..um yea I don't want to stay at his house. I just met him and I know I stayed at Stevens house the first time I met him but that was different I had this automatic trust for Steven. Isaac seems.. I don't know I just don't trust him I have one of those gut feelings like I don't know how to explain it just yea. Something about him just made me uncomfortable but I'm glad Stevens here at least. I'm just tired I could barely stay up while all of us played truth or dare I wasn't listening until I heard Brandon say "Jossy I dare you to kiss Steven" my adrenaline shot up and I was wide awake. I looked at Steven and he looked back at me I was kinda talking to him with my eyes but he was already like 7 centimeters away from my face and I could feel his warm breathe against my face are lips touched and it felt like the grand finale of a firework show. It felt like we were the only ones in the room until Isaac cleared his throat we broke apart I looked around and everyone was staring Marisa was raising her eyebrows and I started blushing like crazy. Oh yea Isaac has a sister also our age she's cool I trust her more than Isaac. "I'm gonna go to bed" I say and stand up "Goodnight everyone" I start walking up the steps kind of wanting Stevens lips back on mine. I went to the guest room me and Steven were sharing Steven said he would sleep on the ground and I told him it was okay to share the bed but he insisted he sleep on the ground. "Jossy" I heard a little knock on the door "Come in" I say Steven walks in. He stays standing at the door while I'm standing at the foot of the bed he comes up to me and cups my face with his hands. I put my hand on top of his as we lean in his sweet lips once again make contact with mine he deepens the kiss before I have to catch my breath "To be honest that was only my second kiss my first was downstairs" I say blushing "Then where'd you learn to kiss so good" he asks "Fan Fiction" I blush he chuckles and scratches the back of his neck "Jossy I was maybe wondering if you uh if you want be my girlfriend?" he asks a smile spread across my lips and I look at my feet. "I'd love to be yours" I say and look into his eyes and give him a quick peck. I jump into bed "Come cuddle with me" I say as I pat the spot on the bed next to me he also jumps on the bed he turns the lamp off and he has his arm around my waist "Goodnight" I tell him "Goodnight Beautiful" he says.

----------

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm goes off and I try and roll out of the bed but I'm stuck I open my eyes and there's a peacefully sleeping Steven
"Steven" I whisper no response "Steven" I say again louder he moves a little "Oh my gosh" I say to myself "Stevennnnnnnnn" I whine "What?" he says in a F***ing.Sexy.Morning Voice "You have to get up or at least let me go so I can get up" he rolls over and gets up Marisa lets me use some of her clothes I use a pair of white skinny jeans and a tie dye muscle tee and I just put my hair in a loose braid I brush my teeth and walk out of the room. Everyone's downstairs eating breakfast I sit next to Steven "Aren't you gonna eat" Steven asks me "I'm not hungry" I say. We all walk to school Issac lives in our neighborhood and turns out all of us go to the same school none of us have the same classes though I mean besides me and Steven so we kinda just all split up. Steven and I were at lunch he got pizza but I still wasn't hungry "Aren't you getting lunch?" Steven asks "I'm not hungry" I say as we walk and sit down at a table "You haven't eaten all day Jossy" he says seriously. I take his pizza and take a bite "There" I say he gets up and goes to the pizza again he buys me a slice and walks back to the table. He sets the plate down "Eat please" he says I stare down at the plate and look back at Steven he looks at me with a pleading sort of look I sigh and take a bite Steven smiles and kisses my cheek "Thank you bae" I give him a look that says -I'm only doing this for you- and turned back to eating. We finished eating and went to class early we sat in the back of the class.

~Steven's POV~

Jossy and I were walking back to class I was kinda nervous but I reached my hand out to hers. She smiled and intertwined her fingers with mine and we walked like that all the way to class.

~Lilith's POV~

Urgh I really hate being fake. I really don't want to bully anyone but I already have a reputation. I only actually bully Joselyn because I've always been jealous of her looks and she's really nice too. My "friends" and I walk out of the cafeteria and I see Jossy and Steven holding hands! I immediately walk away to the bathroom the girls try and follow me "No you guys just go to class" they all turn in different directions I went to the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror and pointed out all my flaws I got my pencil bag out an took a sharpener I unscrewed the blade and added 3 more cuts I put the blade away and started cleaning my cuts.

~Jossy's POV~

Oh my gosh I have to go to the bathroom so bad Mrs. Garcia won't turn around I've had my hand up forever "Are you okay?" Steven asks "I have to go pee really bad" I say he laughs and Mrs. Garcia turns around "Yes Joselyn" she says "May I use the restroom?" "Yes" I jump out of my seat and quickly walk to the door I pretty much run to the bathroom I burst through the door I stop when I see Lilith. I look at her arm where bloods slowly dripping down her arm a tear slips out of her eye. No matter how bad she's ever hurt me I wasn't gonna leave her there I grab a paper towels and wet them "Give me your arm" I say holding my hand out "I can do it myself" she says I grab her arm and start to wipe blood off and clean her cuts they're not too deep. I don't know why she'd do that to herself we just stood there "Do you think we can talk after school?" She asks "Uh-um" "I just want to talk just me and you none of my "friends"" she says "Yea" I say trusting her "Okay" she says and walks out. I rush to a stall. I walk back to class with only like 7 minutes left. I wonder what she wants to talk about.

~~~~

A/N
I decided to continue just for like the 2 people that said they liked it because you two are awesome. Really like comment if you read this and like it.
Sorry for all the POV's btw
Love you!

-Caterpillar 🐛