Chapter 18 - Confessed

Noelle hated the thought of leaving Prince and going back to work, but she had been away from her practice for over two weeks, plus the abbreviated United States tour. Chantal juggled Noelle's clients as best she could but was beyond exhausted, and quite frankly, in need of a reprieve.

The best part was that it was Friday so it was merely one day of work and she would have two days again with Prince. She was easing back into the real world with seeing three clients in the morning, having a long lunch with Chantal to catch up on practice business and completing a mess of administrative work in the afternoon.

The smell of coffee roused Prince as well as the quiet flutters of Noelle flitting around the room getting ready for work. Allowing his eyelids to open to slits, he was met with the graceful sway of Noelle's hips in lacy bordeaux boyshorts and a matching bra while pulling her hair messily up into a clip. The view couldn't help but bring a wide curve to his lips as he thought of taking her before work.

Unbeknownst to her, he enjoyed her saunter, left...right...left...right, he was captivated and actually got a little melancholy thinking about being without her for the day.

Rolling onto his back, the sheet rested just low enough to reveal the start of his v-line while he placed his hands behind his head causing his biceps and abdominals to slightly contract.

Noelle did a double take, gave him a warm smile and wondered how long he had been watching her. She wasn't sure if he would doze back to sleep, so she kept quiet and continued to get ready for the day.

Accidentally he said what he was thinking, "Looks like I haven't been doing a good enough job on you, my love bites have pretty much faded."

"I'm sure my clients will thank you, pretty certain that don't want to see those."

"More than happy to place them in more discrete areas." He said with a suggestive tone.

She sprayed a pretty perfume bottle and walked through her scent.

Lightly stroking himself while watching her he groaned, "You're too pretty to work. I think you should stop this silliness, quit and be with me."

"I'm a silly partner remember? I can't quit on myself. You're just not use to dating a girl that works. Sounds like you're looking for someone to be a kept woman."

"Dating? Honey we're not dating. Is that what you think this is?" Concerned he sat up and lazily mumbled, "Let's get married."

Noelle didn't hear what he said as she stepped into her walk in closet.

"No...we're not dating. It's what Bradley called it, "A torrid affair." She giggled.

"Mmmhhhmmm. By the way, that boy would gladly slip your panty's off of you if let him. But back to discussing things that matter, you know damn well what we are."

"I know what we're not anymore...you know.....what you said that night in Florence." Placing the finishing touches on her hair.

Testing her he asked, "And what are we not?"

Peeking out of the closet, "We're no longer friends."

Honestly, Noelle didnt know what they were to one another yet. She knew she loved him, but wasn't ready to say it. He had said it but hasn't clearly defined what he's looking for long term. Bewildered she wondered, Are we a couple?

"That's some interesting reasoning you have Mr. Nelson. In order for someone to get into these panty's one would need an invitation, and in Bradley's case, he has not been invited."

Blushing realizing his utterance, "You going all formal on me since you're going back to work Ms. Dubois?"

"Maybe Mr. Nelson."