August 21: First Day Of School

It's 6am when my mother come in my room yelling, "KAYLA WAKE UP IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL" as she's opening the curtains and blinds. When I finally wake up I get in the shower, brush my teeth, put on my best outfit and did my hair.

By 7:30am my best friends Brittany, Brianna, and Diamond was downstairs waiting for me .

Everyday when we walk to school we talk about the best looking boys. Diamond didn't participate in our mess because she have a boyfriend.

Her boyfriend was 6'1, nice haircut, dress fly, always got the new sneakers, light skin, has nice teeth and play basketball. His name was Alexander.

When we get to school, we get our schedule and realized they split us up. Diamond and I was in 901. Brittany and Brianna was was in 902.

When Diamond and I got to our class we realize that her boyfriend is in the same class as us.

Me and Diamond goes and sit next to her boyfriend and instantly the teacher separate us because she knows we'll talk the whole class. As I'm sitting in my new assigned seat I see Diamond boyfriend staring at me every 5 seconds.

After class we meet back up with the rest of the girls to get lunch, and I see Alexander, and I said, " why you keep looking at me" . He replies, " because you was looking good today". I laughed and told him stop playing with me because he's my friend boyfriend.

After he said that I realized I should tell my friend, but I didn't want to cause any problems. After lunch, we go back to our classes for the remainder of school.

After school we all meet up, and Alexander bring his 3 friends. Corey, James and Ethan.

When I seen Ethan, I immediately fell in love. He was cute, tall, nice teeth, on the basketball team, and dressed nice. I told Alexander to introduce us.

After he introduced us, Ethan and I left and went to the park up the block to get to know each other....

Questions:
What do you think happens next?
Do you think I should've told Diamond ?
Read on to figure out how Kayla and Alexander created a baby..

Thanks for reading ..