Kayla

Kayla to Diamond:
My intentions was never to hurt you or make you feel betrayed but it was Alexander who followed me and raped me. The night of the party he followed me to that bedroom and told me that this was the night he was waiting for and he raped me, I yelled and no one heard me until Ethan walked in and caught him. DO YOU KNOW HOW HUMILIATING THAT MADE ME FEEL? As she starts crying! My boyfriend having to walk into a room with a nigga loving on me and I'm not enjoying it! How do you think that makes me feel? Diamond looked at Kayla feeling some kind of sympathy for her. But she was so speechless she didn't respond.

Later on that day Kayla went home and her mother started to ask her questions about pressing charges and doing a rape kit. Kayla didn't want to press charges because she knew that the situation would become bigger then what it was already was. Kayla just went upstairs and thought to herself.
... imagine if this didn't happen how would my life be? I go to school everyone's staring at me, laughing and joking on me saying I broke the girls code when they don't even know the full story. I wish he would've never followed me to that room that night so things could still be normal.

I took a shower and called Ethan. Ethen has 2 names for me, 1. Kay 2. Baby
Ethan to Kayla

Ethan: hey kay
Kayla: I'm just kay now?
Ethan: I'm sorry baby, how's everything?
Kayla: I'm feeling a little better that me and diamond spoke, but I still feel like she still lowkey feel away because when I told her what happen she didn't really have much to say.
Ethan: don't worry baby, ima beat that nigga Alexander up, he going to learn his lesson for fucking with mine.
Kayla: omg Ethan no, don't fight him and get kicked out of school please. Find another way to handle it but not in school.
Ethan: ok, I'll see you in the morning.
After we got off the phone, I went back downstairs to my mom to tell her what Ethan said and my mom actually agreed that he needed to be touched. I was hoping she knew a better solution but I already knew that was her first and last resort.

The next day in school was very awkward because we was all in the same class and I knew what Ethan came to do. Once the bell rang Ethan hopped up and went to Alexander and said you think it's okay to rape girls? As they started pushing each other and a crowd gathering around. All I see is diamond getting in Ethan face so I got in her face and as me and her arguing the fight between them break out and at that point there was nothing I could do but try to break it up, as I try to pull Ethan up to stop the fight diamond pushed me to the floor and we started throwing punches at each other, I couldn't believe what was happening. The other girls in our crew was so shocked that they didn't even try to break up the fight. Security finally ran in and broke up both fights. We're all in the principals office, I start explaining what happen since the beginning.
Kayla to the principle:
This all started at the party I went in the room and Alexander raped me, I was trying to spare him and his bitch but now I'm going to the police and let them deal with it. We came to school today I thought me and her was cool or at least trying to repair what was broken but I guess she still had hate in her heart that she had to sneak me when I was trying to break up the fight. But don't worry I now know how to handle this situation.

Looking at Alexander he had this look on his face like is she really going to the police.. 👀

I really would like to say thank you for the 1k reads, I know I've been slacking on uploading and y'all probably tired of me saying the same thing but I got y'all, every Sunday at 8. But 1 thing I need from y'all is to comment with questions, & thoughts so I can put more into the chapters. Thanks love y'all ♥️
Dani♥️