Chapter 2: The Next Week

A week later Ethan ask me to be his girlfriend. I said yes because I thought he was cute, and I liked what he was saying to me last week when we was at the park.

In school Monday morning, Ethan asked what I was doing after school. I replied, "nothing" and he asked if I wanted to come to his house after school. I didn't think nothing of it so I said, "sure".

During lunch I was bragging to my friends that he invited me over and I didn't know if I should go home and change or should I go how I am. My friends told me go as you are. He wouldn't be inviting you over if you wasn't beautiful.

Keep in mind..
"I'm 5'4, Dominican and Brazilian, wear all the hottest clothes, Nice teeth, Long hair close to my butt, with a nice size butt. -Kayla
Diamond was 5'6, dark skin, teeth messed up, kinda dressed nice, hair up to her neck, and a nice size butt.
Brittany was 5'6, brown skin, nice skin, dressed cute, long hair, flat ass.
Brianna was 5'6, brown skin, chubby, nice hair, and she had a little butt."

After school he texted me and told me wait for him next to my locker. When he got to my locker; he was looking so good with his cute haircut and his nice smile. When he walked up to me we hugged then walked away.

When we got to his house, no one was home. We went to his room and at first we was just chilling talking. But then things started to get intense. He started kissing on my neck, touching me all affectionately, telling me this the day he been waiting for. I stopped him and told him that I was a virgin. He got upset and said, " how are you a virgin but hang out with them popular bitches?" .  I replied, " just because I'm a virgin don't mean I can't hang out with anyone". But as this argument is going on he just looked so good to me and I knew at this moment I was ready.

I laid him back down, got on top of him and started kissing him as he was kissing me back. After all the kissing we did he finally got a condom out his draw and laid me on my back. When he put the tip in I instantly started screaming because that shit hurts. But he told me everything was going to be ok.

Once it was in, that was it for my virginity. He started wilding me out. He fucked me so good I couldn't help not go for a second round. The second round was much better because it didn't hurt as much as it did the first time.

When we finished, I told him I was ready to go home because it was getting pretty late. When we got on my block he gave me a kiss and he started walking home as I went into my house.

When I got home I called Diamond and told her to call Brittany and she called Brianna.

When I told them what happened they was all shocked because they know I was scared about the boy ever leaving me after. But at this point it's my freshman year in high school and I felt that me and him was meant to be that's why I did it .

I took my shower, ate my dinner and did my homework.

I laid in my bed thinking if I should tell my mom so that maybe I go to the doctor and get birth control because I felt like I was already addicted to fucking him.

*****
The next day, me and the girls met up and went to school. Usually when I get to school I see Ethan but this time he was no where to be found and I started to worry.

When I got to class Alexander left a note on the table saying, " text me, it's about Ethan". I texted him instantly. He told me that he's not in school because he's taking care of his grandmother and he can't find his phone charger so go to his house after school. I replied ok.

He proceeded to text me again saying you look cute today, and I didn't reply. In my head I'm saying this is strike two and I should tell Diamond but I didn't want that to affect our friendship.

When I finally saw the rest of the girls, we talking about auditioning for the cheerleading team since 2 of our boyfriends was on the team, and we talked about the girls that's always starting drama with us.

After school I ran to Ethan house because I missed my man. When he opened the door he had on those gray sweats, with a white beater on. I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss.

When we got to his room, we just watched movies because his sisters was home. He wanted to introduce his sisters to me but I told him no because I'm not ready to meet the family. After a while we both fell asleep until we heard a knock on his room door. It was his father telling him it was time for me to leave.

I got up, put my clothes on gave him a kiss and left.

When I got home my mother was sitting at the door waiting.
I said, "let me explain", "I was at my boyfriends house, and we fell asleep"
She yelled, "BOYFRIEND??!!" "since when?"
I replied, "last week".
She replied, " when was you going to tell me?"
I replied, " when it was the right time, but he's the right one this time".
She replied, " are you having sex??!"

Thank you everyone sooo much for reading, I'm having fun writing this ..

Questions
1. Do you think she's going to come clean?
2. Will she ever tell Diamond about her boyfriend?
3.  What do you think will happen next?

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT .. no negative comments please . Thank you 😘

If you like the story so far please follow me for more updates..