Party

It's early in the morning when I get a phone call asking "what time we meeting up for school". I looked at the clock and decided to get up and start getting ready.
Today I'm wearing, forever 21 pants, champion shirt and some sandals. When I meet up with my friends they all give me compliments. We finally reached the school and I see Ethan hanging with his friends. He finally sees me and walks over and kisses me. I smiled and asked him how he felt about the conversation over dinner that he had with my mother. He said the conversation was nothing and that he's happy I finally told my mother so we don't have to sneak around anymore.
We all get to our class, and towards the end of the class we start talking about Alexander party that's coming up this Saturday. Diamond is excited because it's her boyfriends birthday and she has a lot in store for him. We started walking to the lunch room to meet up with the boys when we spot Ethan talking to some ugly ass 12th grader. Kayla instantly gets upset and text him, telling him she needs to speak to him ASAP. When she finally get to talk to him she breaks down because she's one of those crazy jealous girlfriends that don't want him boyfriend talking to no one but her. As she's crying he standing there confused trying to figure out what's wrong with her. She finally tell him why she upset and he let her know that she has nothing to worry about, and to make it up to her meet him after school.
All day in class Kayla was waiting till school was over so she can go spend gage rest of the day with Ethan. She meet him at his locker and they finally leave and go to his house. When the get in his room he close the door and just starts kissing her. Kissing on her neck as he's laying her down, once he got he to lay down he took her pants and panties off and started eating her pussy, going wild to where she couldn't take it no more, she's moaning and grabbing his head and while he's apologizing for talking to that girl earlier. After he pulled out a condom and she asked him if they could have sex without one so they can feel the real thing. He didn't mind because she was the love of his life . During the middle of them having sex he hear his parents come in and he starts go harder so he can hurry up and nut. They finally finished and decided to chill until it was time for her to leave. Kayla finally gets home she takes a shower, eat dinner and go talk to her mom. She tells her mom how good Ethan is to her and she'd never do anything to hurt him.

✖️✖️✖️
It's Saturday and the girls meet up to do last minute shopping for the party.
Alexander POV:
It's fucking lit today is my big mansion birthday party, I need all the bitches to pull up and all the niggas pop out. I got mad bottles. We got henny, patron, ciroc, Amsterdam all that good stuff. Bitches make sure y'all wash up I don't need my party to be stinking. After he get off instagram live Diamond called him to see if he had everything for his party and if he needed her to get anything. Everybody goes home and start getting ready for the party.

Diamond POV:
It's 9pm when the party bus pulls up to pick up me and the girls. We get on the bus and started popping bottles. We start taking pictures then we all yelled we look good. At this point I can't wait to get to the party so my baby can see how good I look for his day.
We get to the party and Alexander walked up to me telling me how good I look and I replied thanks daddy. Me and the girls get into the party and we start dancing.

Kayla POV:
I Get to the party looking good. I see my man and he looking good also. Before I started drinking Ethan told me, " I don't want you in here drinking getting all drunk showing your ass when you feel like you had enough let me know so we could go to our hotel" and I respectfully said ok babe. I go back with my friends and we drinking and dancing having fun when I noticed Alexander looking at me with lush eyes. At this point I'm drunk but I know everything that's going on. I start telling myself ignore him and stop looking at him because I'm happy with who I got and I'm sure he's happy with Diamond. Then I started to think, why didn't I tell her the first time he was flirting with me. After my 6th drink I knew something bad was about to happen. I started walking away from my friends to go to the bathroom. When I went to the bathroom I forgot to lock the door and Alexander walked right in. I started screaming get out but he couldn't hear because the music. He walked over to where I was in the bathroom and she, " I been waiting to get you alone all this time and now is my moment" he started grabbing my dress telling me how Ethan told him how good my pussy was and now it's his turn to try it. I started pushing him off telling him that I only want Ethan and I only love him. In the middle of me talking he kissed me. I was drunk to where I couldn't help it. He then pulled his dick out and we proceeded to have sex. In the middle of us having sex the door swings open ....

Hey friendsss,
I'm sooo sorry for the delay. I just graduated college in May and I've been tryna get my life back on track by being back home which is slowing down the book.
But I'm back, I will be posting every Sunday from now on around 9pm. Thanks for reading.

Questions:
Who do y'all think walked in?
Will they tell?
What will they do?
Did he wear a condom?

Also ask me questions, comments and vote! Thank you love everyone that reads my story..