My Little Sister

Alex Danvers was your best friend. She had been since you started working with the DEO. You knew that she had a little sister, and that she was adopted, but you had never met her. One day, you were getting coffee at Noonan's when you ran into a cute girl. You almost spilled your coffee on her, but you regained your balance before it landed on her.

"Oops. I'm sorry." She said.

God her voice was heavenly.

"It's fine, I wasn't paying attention." You chuckled.

You got a better look at her now. You noticed her piercing blue eyes, behind her adorable glasses. Her dirty blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was breathtaking, to say the least.

"Uh, I gotta get going. I'm gonna be late for work. I'll see you around though?" You said, backing out of the store, smiling at her. She just nodded, watching you carefully.

When you arrived at work you immediately went to find Alex. 

"I'm in love." You stated, dreamily.

"Oh yeah?" She looked at you.

"Mm-hmm." You hummed.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"No idea. Ran into her at Noonan's this morning. She's so cute Alex. I have to see her again." You sighed.

"I'll meet you there tomorrow morning. I wanna see this girl that's got you so whipped." She chuckled.

*time skip to next morning*

You and Alex were sitting at a table, waiting for the girl to show up. You were sipping your coffee when you saw that same dirty blonde hair in that same ponytail.

"There she is." You motioned toward her with your eyes.

Alex turned to look before looking back at you.

"Ew! That's my little sister!" She stated.

"That's Little Danvers?" You asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

Kara noticed you and Alex together and walked over to the two of you.

"I didn't know you two knew each other." She said.

"This is Y/N Y/L/N." Alex told her.

"The one you work with?" Kara asked, surprised.

"The one and only. Nice to finally meet you, Little Danvers." You stated.

Kara blushed slightly, turning away from you.

"Oh god..." Alex huffed.

"What?" You and Kara said at the same time.

"You're both crushing on each other. I'm hurt. Wounded. My best friend and my little sister." She replied dramatically. 

Both you and Kara blushed profusely.

"Could I have your phone number?" You asked Kara sheepishly.

"Only if you promise to take me on a date." She stated, suddenly confident.

You quickly agreed, and you knew you'd never hear the end of this from Alex, but you didn't really care that much. Kara Danvers intrigued you and you would be damned if you would blow any opportunity you got to be with her.