Morning

You loved waking up next to Kara. You loved seeing her soft features looking at you when you opened your eyes, because she was always up before you. It was a rare occurrence for both of you to be able to lay in bed for longer than five minutes but on this particular morning you had awoken before your alarm clock had gone off. 

"You're up early." Kara smiled softly at you.

You felt your heart flutter because you loved her so much. You couldn't stop yourself from pulling her face close to yours and littering small kisses all across her face. She giggled as you continued your assault on her soft skin and your lips eventually landed on hers in a soft, sweet kiss. 

"I love you so much." You mumbled, pulling away and burying your face into her shoulder.

"I love you too." She replied, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of your head.

The two of you stayed in the comfortable position until you absolutely had to get up and start the day, and even then you tried your hardest to convince Kara that even Supergirl needed a break every now and then. But she just rolled her eyes at you and gently tugged you out of bed.

"C'mon, Y/N. We get to spend the whole night together." She said, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

You laughed at her and rolled your eyes, finally getting ready for work. Your heart was full and you were unbelievably happy.