Caught Staring

You had been a member of the DEO for as long as Alex had. The two of you were very competitive, but it was all in good fun. She was the brain power of your duo, you were the muscle. That didn't mean that you weren't intelligent, Alex just seemed more passionate about it and you loved working out. One day you were working out in your normal attire, shorts and a sports bra, when you decided to be more creative with your work outs. So you tried doing one handed chin-ups. It was easier than you had really expected it to be, so you switched hands and worked out the other arm. When you were finished, you glanced at the door and there stood Supergirl, otherwise known as Kara Danvers. She was watching you with an intense stare, and you were definitely going to soak up the attention from her so you looked away just as quickly as you had noticed her. You did a few one handed push-ups, still feeling her gaze on you. You couldn't help the smirk that formed on your face, and you decided to go talk to her. You grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat from your face and abs, as you headed towards the door still not looking up at her. You finally reached the door and looked up at her. Her eyes were traveling up and down your body before she noticed that you were looking at her. A light blush made its way onto her cheeks.

"Hi Kara." You said.

"Hey Y/N." She averted her gaze.

"Like what you see?" You smirked.

"Shut up." She mumbled, turning away from you.

"Hey, I didn't say I had a problem with it." You told her, turning her to face you.

"I feel like a creep though. I was standing here watching you work out." She bit her lip softly.

"Believe me, I am not complaining. I'd work out all the time if it meant I had your attention." You admitted.

She smiled slightly at your admission and looked up at you with those blue eyes that always seemed to take your breath away.

"Would you maybe wanna go out for dinner later?" You asked her, suddenly nervous.

She looked at you in surprise before slowly nodding her head.

"Great! I'm gonna go get a shower, and then we can go alright?" You grinned.

"Okay. I'm looking forward to it!" She stated, as you walked backwards towards the showers.

"Me too. I'll be counting down the minutes until I see you again, Kara Danvers." You smiled, opening the door to the showers and stepping inside.

"Me too, Y/N. Me too." Kara whispered to herself, her smile never leaving her face.