Welcome To The Host Club!

A/N This song belongs to Lindsey Stirling. Please don't play it till she plays the violin. Thanks! 

Your P.O.V

"A host club...." I repeated. They all nodded in response.

"Let me get this straight. You guys make girls fall in love with you to entertain them, and don't return the feelings?" I verified.

"Well, not really. We do it to make sure every girl is happy!" Tamaki clarified in a very dramatic tone.

"You make them happy...by playing with their feelings...?"

"Well...uh, n-no, not exactly." Tamaki choked out.

"Sure pretty boy. So, why am I here...?"

They all exchanged nervous glances, except glasses guy and tough guy. (Kyoya and Mori)

"W-well, we all thought your performance was amazing and-" Tamaki started.

"Our performance. It was both of us." I said smiling at him.

His cheeks got a little pink, and he looked at his feet.

"Y-yeah. B-but we were wondering, i-if you would maybe consider, being the musician for the Host Club..." he said obviously very nervous.

"No..." I replied. They all hung their heads down."No way I could say no to that offer!" I said with a wink and a peace sign. They looked up at me with huge goofy grins. Except for tough guy and glasses of course.

They all glomped me in a huge group hug. Well, all except glasses guy and tough guy.

"C-can't b-b- breath!" I choked out. They quickly let go and apologized.

"I have done some research on you, and I understand that you have experience with the guitar, piano, and violin. Correct?" glasses spoke up.

"Y-you researched me?" I questioned.

"It's kinda what he does," the twins said in sync.

"O-ok.....not creepy at all." I mumbled the last part under my breath."Yes, I can play all of those instruments. But I am most experienced with the violin."

"Good. Instead of singing, could you play the violin? We don't want the attention falling completely off of the hosts." he said more like it was a demand more than a question.

"Sure. Speaking of playing, when do I start?" I asked turning to Tamaki.

"I thought you'd never ask!" he said with a dramatic pose.