Single Issues

Jisoo

Yesterday was so awkward. I can't believe that Lisa chick actually wanted to hang out with me and allwe talked about was what do I like to do or what do I like to do for fun. All I said was nothing and just playing with Dalgom and spending time with my Mom and Dad. Can this day get any worse?

"Jisoo! You have company! Some girl named Jennie wants to speak to you!" Mom exclaimed. What does that girl want anyway?

As I went downstairs and outside I saw the girl who is named Jennie waiting for me.

Yep. This day can get worse.

"Excuse me? But who are you?" I asked. "You don't remember me. Lisa and Rosé introduce us remember." Jennie says.

I can't recall Lisa ever doing that.

"So, what are you here for." I said rather rudely than politely.

"Now child that's not a way of be respectful to somebody such as me. You should take after your Mom she was sweet and kind enough to let me talk to you. Even though I didn't want to talk to you in the first place but Rosé told me to." Jennie said.

Rosé? Did Lisa ever introduced a Rosé to me before?

"Listen. I just want to become your friend. If it's too much to ask I'll just go anyway."

Now I feel bad. Why does my savage self always have to come out on people?

"Wait!" I exclaimed. Jennie turns around and looks me in the eye. "I actually would like to be friends. And I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier." I say.

Jennie smiles as he embraces me into a hug and left.

I actually have my first real friend. Well first real new friend. All my friends are back at my old school.

I think me and Jennie could hit it off quite well today.

Lisa
I can't believe Rosé even knew how to convince Jennie to be friends with Jisoo. She must be good at manipulating people if she can get Jennie to do what she says.

"Alright. I did it now don't ask me for anything else." Jennie said. Rosé was too busy on reading the book she's reading than paying attention to Jennie unnie.

"So, how did it go?" I asked. "It went well than I expected it to be. But why do you care? Are you jealous or something?" Jennie says.

Jealous? Why would I be jealous of our roommate with the new girl?

"No. I was just asking to be sure." I said. "I think you're lying Lisa." Rosé says. How did Chaeyoung know I was lying? Is she psychic or something?

"How did you know?" I asked hands and fingers trembling. "Cause you always make that sad face when you're jealous. But you always ask questions when you're lying as well." Rosé says putting her book aside.

"Even she's a better liar than you Lisa." Jennie said.

Chaeyoung smiled as she focused on me.

Am I really jealous of Jennie and Jisoo? Or do I just want Jisoo all to myself?