Can't Get Over You

Lisa

I hope Jisoo's alright. Cause last night she seemed a bit different and I'm pretty sure that it was because of Jennie. But she won't admit to it. Yet still I hope she didn't do anything crazy or stupid but knowing Jisoo she wouldn't do something like that would she.

"Lisa, where's Jennie?" Rosé asked. I strugged and said "probably with Nayeon again."

Rosé rolls her eyes as I could sense that she's annoyed of the two. Jisoo seemed well not annoyed but a different kind of person than herself actually.

"She's always with Nayeon! It is never really something important!" Rosé argued. I've never seen this side of her before. What's gotten into Chaeyoung all of a sudden?

"There's no need to get mad at her for being with the person she truly loves." I say trying to calm down Rosé.

She glared at me like she wanted to hurt me but I don't think she will ever do that I hope.

"Lisa, how about you go over to Jisoo's, while I think about what I'm going to do to Jennie." Rosé said more like demanded.

I nodded as I went to Jisoo's house. I wonder if she's even back home. I have to ask her parents Mr and Mrs. Kim.

Jisoo
Last night was such a blur. I don't even remember anything from it. But I know that I heard someone knocking and my Dad answering it.

"Oh, Lisa, how are you?" Dad asked. "Good. I was wondering if Jisoo is here?" Lisa responded.

What does Lisa want again? If it's to ask me a bunch of questions then I can't answer them.

I heard father said I'm upstairs as I heard footsteps making their way up to my room.

"Jisoo? Jisoo come on open up." Lisa says. I didn't feel like facing her again. I didn't feel like facing anyone again.

"Jisoo come on!" She demanded. Somehow my body just attended to make its way to the door and open it with Lisa entering.

"Jisoo, what happened last night?" She asked as I laid back down in my bed slightly carrassing Dalgom. "Did you go see Jennie last night?"

I stopped carrassing Dalgom when I heard Jennie's name come out of Lisa's mouth.

I then soon began to mumble something under my breath.

"Never say her name again." I mumbled as Lisa just stared at me blankly. "You should not be here. You need to leave." I say as I pushed her out of my room.

"But, Jisoo," she says, "why are you acting like this?"

I didn't answer her as I shut the door and began to sob tears streaming down my face.

Jennie
I had a blast last night. Nayeon sure knows how to impress someone. Maybe Lisa and Rosé are worried about me. I should probably head back to the dorm and check up on them.

As I walk to the dorm and through the front door. Rosé seems to be well stressed I guess.

"Hey, Rosé." I greeted. She just glared at me as she stood up facing me. "Where have you been." Rosé demanded.

"What do you mean? I was with Nayeon." I playfully said. "The whole entire night?" She asked.

By the way she's looking at me it ain't so pleased not one bit.

"Rosé, you don't have to get mad at me, just because I was with Nayeon and I lost track of time." I said as I felt her hand on my wrist. "Jennie, you don't know how worried me and Lisa were, you don't even know how Jisoo felt about you."

What does Jisoo feel about me? Wait? How would Rosé even know how Jisoo feels about me?

I tried to release myself from her grip as it tightened suddenly.

"Jisoo likes you Jennie. And I know because she has been acting different ever since she last saw you with Nayeon on the bus on the way to school." Rosé admitted. "But you were just blind to see it happening in front of your very own eyes."

What is she saying? What is this about Jisoo having feelings for me?

Rosé finally released my wrist as she walked away from me.

-Cliffhanger-