Miss Right Pt 2

Jisoo

Seeing the person that you admitted to having feelings for be with someone else really hurts. I can't even stand to watch Jennie be with or near Nayeon.

Everytime I'm with her my heart just beats rapidly out of my chest. My stomach tends to get butterflies everytime she looks at me. I don't know what this feeling is but for some reason I don't want it to stop ever.

"Jisoo!" Lisa shouted snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Hmph?" I responded as we looked into each others eyes. "Finally! I was beginning to worry about you!" Lisa said.

Worry? About me?

"I'm sorry...." Was all I could say at the moment. Lisa frowns as she rubs my back gently. "What's wrong? You're not like your usual self." Lisa asked.

How can I tell her that I have been thinking about Jennie but with Nayeon?

I just ignored her as I grabbed my stuff and left.

"Jisoo! Where are you going!" She yelled after me as I walked quickly trying to get away from her and anyone else.

I can't even bear to face Jennie again. Not even thinking about how she's happy with Nayeon. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I was dating Jennie.

I guess things would be a lot more different than reality.

Lisa
Why did Jisoo leave so suddenly? I think she was thinking about Jennie being with Nayeon. Maybe that's why she left so early.

I have to follow her and see what's up with her.

Jisoo
Half of the time I felt my heart breaking and the rest just being melted away. I don't know why I can't shake the feeling of Jennie and Nayeon. It hurts seeing Jennie with her.

It is so hard seeing them together and smiling and laughing together. I wish I could at least have that same experience with Jennie if we were dating and Nayeon was in my place right now.

"Jisoo." I heard someone say next to me. I didn't take a look at the person but I soon recognized the person's voice.

Lisa?

"Lisa, what are you doing here, you shouldn't have followed me here." I said. "Yeah, well, I wanted to know why you left so early." Lisa says.

What does that got to do with her following me anyway?

"Jisoo, are you jealous of Jennie's relationship with Nayeon?" Lisa asked. Me? Jealous? Why would I be jealous of the girl whom I have a crush on?

I couldn't take anymore of Lisa's questions as I just went home and slammed the door behind me.

"Jisoo? Sweety what's wrong?" Mom and Dad asked me. I didn't respond as I went upstairs to my room and slammed the door causing vibrations to go through the whole house.

I threw my stuff across the floor and cried on my pillows.

Soon I felt a soft head under my arm. I knew it was Dalgom but I didn't care to look anyway.

Why does my life have to be this way? Why can't I just be with Jennie already? Why did she just have to be with Nayeon and not me?

I can't keep putting my feelings for her deep inside me. I need to confess and I will confess when the time is right.