Her

Don't take her away from us, she's all us "young ones" have. She helps us through so much, self hatred, self doubt, depression, anorexia, self harm, you name it she's always there.
She leads us to the brightest people and they talk us out of it, they talk us out of pulling the trigger or swallowing those pills, or even putting a blade to our untouched skin.
She has taught me to love myself just the way I am, no matter how "skinny" or "fat" I seem to be, she tells me everything gonna be okay.
She shows me beautiful pictures of what I could see if I just remained breathing for at least one more day, one more.
She connects me to people who have shared the same things as me, who have been through such similar things as me, that I almost swear I'm talking to myself.
She has helped me make friends and find out new things.
She has helped me through problems nobody else would, she makes life easier even if it's just a little, she still does it.
She makes me wonder and distract myself from- well- ....
Me.
She distracts me from these stupid thoughts that always seem to find a way to put me down and tell me I am worthless, but she always stitches my wounds back up and says, "carry on, and live your life little one"
The most extraordinary thing is-
She is a phone