High school (3)

Danella's P.O.V
          I woke up in the sound of my alarm,I took a shower and changed into my uniform,I grabbed my bag and saw my mom awake with 10 maids arranging the table and cooking yes we live in a mansion as the food was ready I sat down to eat my food.

After I was done I went into our car my mom in the front for her work,they drop me off. "Thank u bye ma" I said and left to go to my class.

                I saw my friend vinnie me and her are always the early ones I hugged her while she hugged me."I'm so tired I didn't sleep for like 2 nights I don't know I want to sleep but I can't" vinnie said while looking down looking so tired I was worried.

"Wae!" I said and slapped her arm playfully "ow" she replied, " why didn't u sleep u know it's bad for your health!" I said angrily she laughs "sorry".we saw yoonie "yoonie!!"  I said while waving my hand for her to see us.

She came and ran to us while hugging us I felt as if I can't breathe I tapped Yoonie's shoulder "ok enough u will kill us" I said while pulling her hand off she chuckles "sorry" she says.

"Where Is jinnie?" Vinnie asked

Me and yoonie "being late AGAIN" we all laughed...

"Guys" I heard a voice so familiar "oh hey there is our late princess" yoonie said while laughing "yah!! Sorry my..my..tap broke yeah" jinnie said nervously it was obvious she was lying.

"Ring ring" the bell

"Let's go inside guys" me and my friends go inside our classroom. As I was about to go inside yana putted her legs up to trip me "oww" I fell on the ground everyone was laughing at me "wow it's funny to see someone get hurt but when u get hurt it bad to laugh how selfish of you guys" yoonie said screaming at everyone. "And u" jinnie pointed at yana who is laughing "don't point your finger at me" yana said while pushing jinnie's finger to the side.

Jinnie slowly puts it back to where it was before to yana's face and jinnie raises a eye brow "my finger my choice or want my fist" vinnie pulls jinnie back to not start a fight while yoonie helps me go to my chair I didn't get bruised I'm alright but jinnie might start a fight again she always has a fight with yana,I can't blame her she can be annoying I stood up and as I was about to say something our teacher mr bong case in.

We all bowed "good morning teacher bong" we all said and went back to our chairs... I took notes "ok everyone we have a new student our principal said that since we have top students in our classes" while looking us four but most people looked at yoonie she is the smartest out of all of us. "His name is Jake, he is top 1 in his school and a valedictorian at his high scho... he got interrupted by our principal holding 4 more boys "we have more students" we all greeted our principal "their names are min yoongi Kim taehyung jeon jungkook and kim Seok jin.

All the girls looked at them I can't lie they are really handsome especially the guy Jung....kook I started to remember that boy but I never said anything to him after they sat their chairs are all next to me and my best friends yoonie with yoongi jinnie with jin and vinnie with taehyung.

We continued our lesson and now it's break so me and my friends went outside when we saw yoongi Jin v and jungkook in front of us blocking our way to go to the cafeteria "um excuse me" yoonie said
Yoongi chuckles "how cute" I saw yoonie blushing "excuse me" yoonie said in her cute voice that no one can resist all our classmates awwwed at what yoonie did "ur soo cute here" yoongi made space for yoonie,now yoonie got out and so did yoongi. Yoonie waits outside for us.now it's only jungkook and Danella,Jinnie and jin and vinnie with v "will act cute for us too" jin asked "sorry we can't act cute now please get out of our way" I said moving jungkook Jin and v to go to yoonie.we all got downstairs to go to the cafeteria.

The boys kept staring at us as we eat.

After break was over we went back to our classes.

Class was now over and we saw the boys again getting our bags and giving it to us like there some gentleman "thank u" yoonie said in her cute voice again.
We all said thank hand went home...