wonwoo; safe

jeonnnn wonwoo gauafsuabaj ;-;
im gonna be honest first, and say that vernon's imagine ⬇⬇ and this is gonna be similar HAHA but both have its differences too ;)
..............................................................................

"its raining ?!" I asked myself. I totally had no idea that it was raining cats and dogs. I stayed back in school to study together with a group of friends, wonwoo,minghao and mina. well, i'm the closest to wonwoo, as we've been friends since 6.

as I walked out of the library, wonwoo followed me too. " hey y/n," he scratched the back of his neck."I was wondering, do you have an extra umbrella?" i checked my bag, but only found my blue one. you see, wonwoo and I used to be neighbours, but I moved out 4 years later. We lost contact and didnt see each other, until we met again in high school 2 years ago. unfortunately, I did not move back to the old house, but instead lived with my grandparents and my older brother, Jeonghan,while my parents are overseas on a business trip. So wonwoo and I live quite far from each other. "ah here you go. i don't have an extra umbrella, but you can borrow mine, i'll ask Jeonghan oppa to pick me up" (pick me pick me pick me up HAHA oops)
"jinjja? Are you sure?" he asked guiltily. I nodded with a sincere smile, and handed him the umbrella. He bowed and thanked me shyly. All i did was chuckle

I swear I could fall for him anytime

I swear I could fall for him anytime. I just don't think that he feels the same towards me. He only sees me as a younger sister

Older brooo :)

Oppa, are you busy?
Are you able to fetch me from
school?

Aniyo, but don't you have an umbrella? <3
besides, im too lazy to get up .-.

Hm its okay, I'll walk back home on my own

Under the rain? Are you crazy?
sent : 4.15 p.m
read : -
(means its unread lolol)

My brother must've felt guilty but its alright. The rain will stop sooner or later.

what were you thinking y/n ?? I asked myself. There were a lot of puddles, and my socks were soggy(do socks even get soggy? or is there a correct word for it?😂😂 yea i think its soggy)

Soon i arrived home, drenched. " Hey big bro i'm- achoo !" "There you are. Oh my what happened ?" jeonghan asked worriedly. "yea someone was too lazy to get up so i decided to walk back home on my own" i said sarcastically. nonetheless I apologised for not reading his message. Besides, it's not like i'm going to get a cold, i only sneezed once. "Don't wo- achoo ! ". okay i take back what i said. He carried my bag to my room, and told me to rest. Being a 'good' sister, i did as i was told , and soon i could feel my eyelids become heavier, and dozed off to sleep.

"Hey y/n, have you eaten? grandma cooked your favourite porridge today," Jeonghan knocked on my door, but i was still in deep sleep. He opened my door, and his eyes widened when he placed his palm on my forehead. "Yah y/n wake up, you're burning !" (aha not literally) a worried jeonghan demanded.

I heard his voice, and tried to open my eyes. Ugh. I felt so uncomfortable. "You could've at least waited for the rain to stop. wait, where is the new umbrella grandpa bought for you?" he questioned. I then explained him the whole story, of how wonwoo borrowed my umbrella. "Ah, that wonwoo. Heyy, you're not the type to lend people stuff easily. Is it because you like like him, that's why you allowed him to use your umbrella?" my older brother emphasised on the "like like". I shrugged.

Knew it. He muttered. "grandma !! jeonghanie oppa is being a busybody and is bothering me," i shouted loudly, loud enough for her to hear me. " oyoo you poor bean. give me a moment, i'll bring your medicine," she replied. HAH. I stuck out my tongue at my brother who looked annoyed. "oh i see. you like it that way huh," he said calmly. huh? i expected my brother to fire back, but instead he left my room, and did not say a word after that. After i had a bowl of porridge, and my medicine, i fell asleep for the second time."oh look who's asleep again. lets just wait until she wakes up," jeonghan stood at my door, as he spoke to himself.

Ding dong ! " annyeonghaseyo halmeonim, I'm here for-" "ah here you are !! come in wonwoo" jeonghan invited wonwoo in, even though he knew it was rude for him to interrupt wonwoo when he greeted his grandmother. Wonwoo politely bowed ,as he was dragged into the house by jeonghan.

"aish hurry up will you !!" jeonghan whispered, still dragging wonwoo up the stairs. jeonghan carefully turned the door knob, as wonwoo saw me sleeping peacefully. kiyowo. Wonwoo chuckled silently. As soon as wonwoo turned around to see if jeonghan was still at the door, jeonghan whispered quickly, "byee all the best !!" and gave a thumbs up.

Wonwoo then made his way to my study table, and brought the chair next to my bed. Wonwoo felt bad for not being a gentleman because he borrowed my only umbrella.Within minutes wonwoo fell asleep on the chair, but later felt uncomfortable, so he bent forward and placed his head on my lap.

"ah what is this.." i wondered out loud, as i felt a cold towel on my forehead, and something on my lap. My eyes widened as i saw someone sleeping on my chair, with his head on my lap. "wonwoo?" i thought. I could feel my heart flutter as i observed his facial features and wondered how could a handsome guy like him still be friends with an ugly person like me. wonwoo slowly opened his eyes, and found me staring at him. "i'm sorry did i wake you up?" he asked. I shook my head, "aniyo, i woke you up" i said softly as i could feel my throat sore as hell. "sorry im such a pabo, if it wasnt for me walking in the rain and falling sick immediately, you wouldn't have made your way here all the way from your house. besides, im going to kill jeonghan oppa," i said.

he laughed cutely. "i brought your umbrella. oh wait. wait i mean cookies. yea i bought your favourite cookies. plus your umbrella too," he said. we both laughed for a few seconds, until the awkward silence came again. i thanked him for coming all the way here from his house, because i know that we don't live near each other anymore. he placed the paper bag that had my favourite cookies inside, and confessed," yah yoon y/n, i know its not easy to tell you this, firstly because you're not feeling well. secondly because i don't think you feel the same towards me. i didn't want to tell you this because i've missed you ever since you moved out. when i found out that we were in the same high school i didn't know you'd still remember me. i like you y/n.its alright if you want us to remain as friends," his words went softer.

As i was still drowsy because of the medicine, i just sat there on my bed, trying to absorb what he just told me. "i lik-. wait,no, scratch that. i love you too wonwoo. but why would you like an average, ugly girl like me?" his face brightened when i confessed, but as soon as he heard my question, "its the inside that counts,you're amazing, kind and really thoughtful. I love your personality y/n,". "saranghaeee" he whispers.

slowly, he wrapped his hands around me. i was trapped in his embrace."yahh i'm having a fever, you'll get sick" i said as i could feel my face turn red. he chuckled and with his deep voice,"get well soon y/n" he hid his face in the crook of my neck. "by the way y/n ah, you're not a pabo. im the pabo. mianhae," he said guiltily."aha you're my little pabo," i replied, slowly closing my eyes..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
vsjaquwhwb "my little idiot" is so suhweettt. :// jeon wonwoo i love you toooo 😭🙈
its been a week woo. ;-; yeaa when i mean slow updates, i really mean slow updates. i've been kinda stressed so my apologies. next one will be either joshua or a vernon one ft. jeon jungkook ;)