joshua ; blood, sweat & tears

ayee its not easy coming up with title but i guess this is another imagine based on a true story 🙈 && look out for the words blood, sweat and tears !! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was just another lazy sunday afternoon. "jagiya, i'm reallyyy hungry," i told my boyfriend. "hmm.. do you want me to buy food, or should we cook together?" joshua asked, stroking his chin. we decided to cook together, and spend time with each other because i know how tired he will be in the next few months. The rest of the SEVENTEEN members are having a day off too, before they get ready for their comeback and promotions next month.

me being the better cook, (lmao jokes, i know joshua can cook really well (:) i took out the ingredients from the refrigerator and pantry, while Joshua waited quietly at the kitchen counter. We decided to cook my favourite soup, but I was really hungry, so i added Mac n Cheese to the menu.(what am i saying)

Since joshua was a chef in the past, (yeaa he's a chef from a 5 star hotel called Ritz Carlton how can he not be a good cook) , he offered to cook the Mac N Cheese while i made my favourite soup. Meanwhile, the water was already boiling, and I was stuggling to cut the potatoes. "you look like you could use some help," my boyfriend peeked over my shoulder. "nah uh im alright. its just potatoes, what's the worse that could happen?"

I was already sweating, firstly because it was a hot day, and wow secondly because it was not easy to cut the potatoes, they kept rolling out of the chopping board .ugh. i stuck the knife right in the potato, soon regretting it. I couldn't remove the knife from the potato. "Ahh what is this.." I muttered under my breath.

I gave up trying to pull the knife out, so i decided to push the knife down as to cut the potato in half. "Almost there.. oh my god," i gasped in horror, as i felt the pain in my finger. Apparently my index finger was under the potato, and i accidentally sliced it. I dropped the knife, trying to calm down as blood was gushing and i was holding in the pain, clutching my wrist.

"oh no y/n where is the first aid box?" joshua soon heard my gasp and asked worriedly. I pointed to the shelf, as he grabbed a chair and pulled it beside me, gesturing me to sit down while he went to get the box. I placed my finger under running water, and wrapped a cloth around my index finger, wincing at the pain.

"be careful, you're so fragile. when someone grabs your arm you get a bruise, and now you injured yourself," he adviced while putting on the bandage on my finger carefully. All i did was stare at his face, admiring his beauty, " At least i know I'm lucky to have such an awesome boyfriend like you" i said softly. He gave a warm smile, and stroked my hand. Luckily, none of the food had blood on it, so joshua continued cooking while I sat at the dining table.

"dinner's readyy," he said funnily, making me chuckle. As i slowly munched my food, he stroked my head, and run his fingers through my hair, " you're so strong y/n. you didn't even panic and you held your tears back. well you could've still asked help from me," he kissed my hand. I smiled cheekily, thanking him for the food, and heard him mumble, cutie. We both spent the rest of the day cleaning the kitchen because I created a mess while struggling to cut the potatoes.

;

yess so im a really clumsy person i actually cut my finger when i was cutting potatoes. :) great .for those who don't know how i stuck the knife in the potato, it looked somewhat like that ⬇⬇

poor potato ;-;alsoo im not ready for svt's comebackk yoo my wallet is gonna be from 💯 to - next month

poor potato ;-;
alsoo im not ready for svt's comebackk yoo my wallet is gonna be from 💯 to - next month