vernon ; feel better now?

okie i'm going to start with vernonie because he's my bias
-----------------------------------------------------------------

" annyeong eomma ! i'm leaving for school now," i shouted across the living room, making sure my mom knew i was about to leave.
she kissed my forehead and asked "where is your umbrella? don't forget to bring it as you never know when it may rain". my mom always made sure i had the necessities for school and that i don't fall sick easily.

"ah mom, about that.." i scratched the back of my head, " im kind of in a rush right now and i would be late if i had to look for my umbrella, besides.. what's the worst that could happen?" i said cheekily. even before my mom was able to speak i dashed off to school because i didn't want to hear her nagging early in the morning.

during the last period of the day, the sky started to get dark and gloomy. "oh no. its going to rain, isn't it?" i asked my deskmate. she only shrugged. wow. as my friend and i walked out of the school gate, i immediately hesitated to take another footstep when i saw what i saw at the bus stop. him. Hansol Vernon Chwe, my crush. Yea, not a big deal, at the same time it was getting windy as the leaves of the tress flew past and strands of my hair partially covering my face. which means, its going to rain soon. Vernon lives a block away from my apartment, but we don't see each other everyday because of extra classes. The good thing was, that he was alone. "aish i should've listened to eomma and at least looked for an umbrella yesterday night" i muttered under my breath as i bid my friend goodbye and slowly made my way to the bus stop.

I took a glance at vernon. He was just stoning away, while waiting for the bus to arrive. darn, even his side profile is just so amazing. when he came back to his senses, he turned to face my direction, and i managed to look away. did he catch me staring? oh boy i could feel my face heat up and my heart flutter. i felt a water droplet on my cheek. i looked up and it started to rain. i quickly ran for shelter, still blaming myself for not having listened to mom.
when the bus arrived, i took my file out of my bag and covered my head.

"eyy... its getting heavier, what now?" i whined to myself. the file was definitely not big enough to cover me and my worksheets will get wet. ah who cares anymore i'm just going to walk in the rain and shower when i get back home. That was what i told myself in the bus. When i alighted, the thunder was louder than ever and the rain was still heavy. i noticed that vernon had brought an umbrella. lucky he won't get wet. i walked first and fast, so that i would reach home faster. shiet. in front of me was a huge puddle. as i stepped on the puddle carefully, it created a ripple effect. i loved seeing these kind of things. unfortunately, my socks were soaked and my clothes were wet. moreover, my hair looked as if i just came out of the shower.

step by step, it was getting colder, and i wasn't able to get any shelter. i stroked my arms as i folded them, trying to keep them warm at least. just then, the raindrops wasn't felt on my head anymore. i was being covered. oh. I looked behind me. Vernon placed his umbrella over me, and now the umbrella is above us. "you're going to get a cold you know" he chuckled. i mumbled a thank you, while i could feel my face turning red. he was that close. my heart fluttered again. gosh , he's even more beautiful upfront (im sorry is upfront even a word)

when we got to my apartment block, i shivered as the wind blew and hit my body

when we got to my apartment block, i shivered as the wind blew and hit my body. "than-" i was pulled into a hug.

"there.. are you feeling warmer now?" he asked, stroking my back. i nodded and felt quite warm. "kamsahamnida" i gave him a peck on the cheek innocently, yet smiled as i was still embarrassed. "see you tomorrow !!" i said cheerfully, even though i was already very tired at that moment. before i could bid goodbye , achoo ! oh no. i've gotten a cold. "hey" he came closer, and handed me a slip of paper, " if you're not feeling well, get some rest. if you need any company, don't be afraid to tell me, i'll come over if it makes you feel any better alright?" he gave me his number, and hugged me again. i smiled cheekily, and bid him goodbye, hoping that i'll be alright.

__________________________________________
ah so thats it for my first imagine i hope you liked it ! Its actually based on a true story, that happened to me and my crush. i changed most of the parts as in real life, both my crush and i didnt actually bring umbrellas so we walked under the rain, but i walked infront ahhaha 🙈 :)