jeonghan ; oh no

heyoo i haven't updated like.. forever &&just a hint the next imagine will be a hoshi imagine !! :)

Your p.o.v
"y/nnnnn you've been sitting on that chair for 3 hours, can't you at least take a break? i want to cuddle with youu" your boyfriend whined, leaning against your chair. "i can't jeonghan, the deadline for my assignment is in 3 weeks time, if anything goes wrong, i will fail this project," i replied, trying to avoid eye contact so that i wouldn't get distracted.

"aw pretty please," he bargained. I just shook my head. I sighed, sad that i couldn't give my boyfriend all the attention. "i am a woman of my words, and i promise to hangout with you when i'm completely done with this assignment," i assured him. "but that's what you said yesterday babe," he pouted. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time, 6:05 p.m. i stood up, and slowly headed to the bathroom. "jagi you must be tired, i'll make some coffee for you !" he tried to lighten my mood, but somehow failed to.

Jeonghan's p.o.v

As i walked back to y/n's study room, she still was in the bathroom. "hm, is she sleeping in there or something?" i wondered what took her so long. but then again, there can't be any other reasons, because y/n is tired, so i'm guessing that she's taking her time. I excitedly walked to her study table. the moment i was about to put the cup of coffee down, i felt a sharp object on my foot. Splash! "wahhh ottake ??" i scratched my head. i accidentally spilled the coffee on y/n's table. my eyes widened, as the coffee spread and soaked her worksheets. i picked up the 'sharp object' that caused me to make this mess. it was a ring, the ring i gave to her on our first date to symbolise our love for each other(¿). of course i had one too, but i remembered her putting hers in a necklace, so whenever she wore dresses, or t-shirts it would be more visible.

Your p.o.v

i gasped as i walked out of the bathroom, to see jeonghan standing at my table, and my worksheets brown in colour, partially soaked. "oh what now jeonghan," i groaned at the fact that this worsened my mood. "I'm so sorry y/n i'm so careless and clumsy get angry at me all you want its alright," he apologised profusely, with a small pout. oh boy, how can i say no to such a cutie pie? "you know how long that work took me right?" he looked down.

"fine, but please be more careful next time. but if something like this happens again i'm not letting you in the house or i'm gonna lock you out of the room," i said sternly, but i understood that he was bored and wanted to help relieve my stress. he nodded apologisingly (im sorry if i just make up words like this lmao) immediately, he picked up the paper and tried to place it under the fan so that when it dried up i could still at least copy it back on a new piece of paper. "aniya gwenchana. i'll restart all over again. besides, i was too stressed when i did this. you know what, i'll just stop for now and continue tomorrow," i smirked, already expecting a reaction from him.

"yea ok im STILL SORRY y/n you're such an angel how do you accept people's apology so easily?" i laughed, "nah, you're the angel, my little angel". after he helped me clean the mess, he sat on the sofa, as i brought us coffee to drink and watch some television programs and dramas. "oh yea y/n what was this doing on the floor?" he showed me the ring. i laughed, and he looked confused. "don't you remember? last night when i was studying, you were so bored that you removed my necklace and played with the ring?" i chuckled softly. "oh thats right, but you've been studying for the past few nights of course i would've forgotten!" he explained, wanting me to realise that he still hasn't gotten enough attention. i pinched his cheeks

and slowly rested my head on his shoulder as we enjoyed the new korean drama

and slowly rested my head on his shoulder as we enjoyed the new korean drama.(your favourite korean drama will do haha)

sorry its quite short because i'm currently not feeling well, but i've been quite blessed while writing this imagine for jeonghan :))🙈💖 hope you enjoyedd :D