Chapter 6- The Dagger's Tip

Karen still looked at what has transcended in front of her very own eyes, a brutal murder with witnesses, now she knew that she was not crazy after all. Saim and Melvin still couldn't believe it, their facility was as they described as invulnerable to any attacks or any suspicions, it was the perfect hideout, but by the looks of it they were wrong in a million, Jherick on the other hand was still open mouthed while looking at the poor demise of one Revine. Melvin took a white blanket and put it on Revine to hide it, "They found us, but HOW?!" Melvin shouted angrily while punching the stone wall, "Saim, quickly pack up the things that we need to do the experiment, we're gonna move out as quickly as possible, I got to make a call" Karen looked at Melvin who picked out the phone from his pocket and typed, "Who are you calling? Can't you see that we are having this dilemma here?" Karen shouted at Melvin who seems to not know that she is there, Melvin continued to not listen to her until Karen slapped him in the face "If you don't answer me this instance, I am going to contact the police and put a stop to this--" At the right moment Melvin grabbed Karen by her shoulders with force that she shook "Listen here girl, take your things, pack it up, because we are moving, don't mind that now, just go, this person will be great at solving these kinds of... Killings" Melvin said pointing at the body covered with a now red blanket, "Just go to Jherick for once he'll know what to do" Melvin then strode off to the Big Room. Seconds later, Jherick appeared out of no where holding something that looks like a key, "Hey, Melvin said I should be able to talk to you about this problem of yours, though I only have little time to do it, I have serious stuff to do" Jherick sat at the couch with Karen, Karen looking at the stone wall Melvin punched earlier which already was cracking, "Who is he talking to actually?"Karen said puzzled, Jherick took a while to answer the question given by her best friend that had no exact clue on what will happen, finally, Jherick smiled "You'll see. she's one of the best medics here, plus she's good at lab stuff than Saim can handle, she specializes on blood researching" Jherick stood up heading to the Big Room, Karen, like Jherick stood up and tried to go in the room but Jherick stopped her "No Karen, this is top secret stuff we are dealing with here, I suggest you go to the Television room where your favorites are in their" and with that Jherick entered the room without closing the door. Karen strode off to the T.V room and began to switch channels again, and again, and again, but something has disturbed her at the broken window, an exact shadow of what she saw at the hospital, and then it jumped. It was a woman with a black shirt and camo pants that were littered with leaves, "Who-Who are you?" Karen now terrified asked the mysterious lady, the girl smiled and unsheathed a golden dagger in its container, "I am actually Reame my dear, the greatest infiltration spy the world has ever known" she said grinning. As Karen started to run away to the door, Reame charged with her dagger pointing at Karen.