Chapter 4- The Appearance

Karen couldn't believe her eyes once again. She thought that Jherick was like normal but then again, there he was standing in front of her, looking very serious and wearing camouflage suits that definitely were working. "Why didn't you tell you you were some like a kick-butt ninja spy agent?" Karen said sympathetically, "It was for your own good, I had to look normal since I don't want anybody to suspect that I was a-uhm-a kick butt ninja spy agent" Jherick faked a smile. Melvin and Saim were standing behind Karen, Saim was gesturing like they were out of time, "Well then, let's cut the reunion short shall we?" Melvin interrupted "By the way Ms. Karen, this is Revine of the central intelligence agency", "Or the C.I.A for short" Saim laughed shortly as Melvin beamed him with a look that said "shut up". "Come now, let us go to the central quarters", Melvin said quickly.

Saim led them to a room that was very dark, Karen could only brilliance through sparks that flew from one direction to the other, Karen was unpleasantly looking at Revine starting to think that she was some kind of foreign spy or someone out to kill her. She leaned forward to Jherick and whispered very quietly, "Do you trust her?" she said, Jherick heard and replied with a smile, "Of course, she was the one that recruited me to this job, and I tell you I am having a blast at it". Moments later, light came from the top to a big screen in front of them,"Wow! Pay-per-views, I wonder what's on?" Karen said jokingly but Jherick and Revine seemed it wasn't funny. Melvin shouted, "The night of July 21st, 2 masked men were spotted entering Karen Salomon's house without notice, the two men, killed her family that resulted her to be here" Melvin clicked something like a lighter and photos began to show, Karen looked shocked, "Hey, wait a minute, where did you get these photos? Are you spying on me?" Karen looked at Melvin but he just continued clicking, "The day she was brought to the hospital, she made a call to agent 007 here or should I say Jherick. While you both were having a conversation, he reported to us about the incident." Melvin said with both of his hands crossed. Saim butted in, "You don't know us? We were even surprised expecting a lot from our agency's best agent".

"BEST AGENT!!??" Karen looked stunned, "She doesn't know yet?" Revine finally talked "Was it the fact that she couldn't handle the pressure? Or would she cry loud?", Karen pretty much pissed off about what she said didn't notice her unbelievable big headedness. "Well, uh, yes agent Revine, she hasn't know it yet" Saim was talking with a sarcastic tone, "Duh!", Revine rolled her eyes. "As I have said, we have obtained the distress call from Jherick here, we made a call to the CIA that something has happened" said Melvin.

Karen just stared motionless as the presentation went on and on. At last it ended, Jherick had to push Karen to wake her up from something like a trance. "Karen, wake up!" Jherick shouted, "Leave her there" said Revine with a calm look, all of them went out to talk about something meanwhile Karen still laying there had a dream.

Karen found herself at her house, she was strangely out of place at that time, with no one else but here around, then two persons showed up, a man and a woman, apparently a couple, the woman was holding something close to her heart, then she noticed that it was a baby covered in a blue blanket, the baby was fast asleep and was very calm, then the woman spoke, "How would you imagine the look on our baby's face if she finds out that you were working in some kind of organization that I don't even know" the woman wasvery familiar to Karen, she was wearing a read dress paired with blue pants, "Don't worry, she'll accept it, I reckon we won't be there to see it" the man spoke with words that put Karen's soul down, like the woman, the man was really familiar also, he was wearing a white shirt with a yellow jacket with black pants, "I think that the enemies of my organization is going to wipe the floor with us." The man continued.

Karen observed the couple very closely, she knew that they were very familiar but she couldn't put a hand on it, she looked very closely to the woman's face, and also to the man's face, then she was shocked, she knew them right away. Then she woke up.

She quickly ran to Jherick who was in the other room, "Jherick, I know who my dad is!" Karen whispered, Jherick looked shocked "How did you know? This was supposed to be a secret". Karen then shared her dream to him, "It can't be." Jherick's sound was very annoying. "Yeah I know, the man in my dream was my dad, he was working in this organization. As they said earlier, my dad was the best agent there was."