~ 1 ~

//MARKS POV//
We were only 3 months into school and we already had three new kids arrive. One for every month. Whether it was foreign exchange or they moved here, they all made a big mistake moving to this godforsaken town. One of them absolutely disgusted me. He was completely different from the others. Mint Green hair, pastel colored clothing. He was a freak in a pastel pink skirt.

The first day he came here was a train wreck. My plan was completely sabotaged by this childish fucker. I walked into my first class, on time just so the kid would think I was good and would sit next to me. I made myself appear sad or down, possibly lonely. But the mint green haired boy had already taken a seat with a soon to be best and only friend.

The entire class I stared at the boy, in hopes of getting his attention. It was almost like he was reflecting my glare like a shield. Maybe I could get his attention next class.

//JACKS POV//
The entire class, some random guy was staring at me the whole time. I tried my hardest not to look back but then again... that would require talking if I did. I continued to repeat to myself in my mind "No talking, No talking, No talking..." He did it the entire next class. I couldn't take it. I took a glance at him and oh. My. God. He looked SO attractive in the split second I caught. His hair looked soft, his jawline was perfect, his black unzipped sweatshirt and a dark red undershirt made him look so muscular. Just ugh. Curse me and my gay nature.

He did this through out to the last class. I had enough. I got up and walked over to him. I waved to him and he smiled in return "Hello there." He said. His voice was deep and I hate to say it, it's sexy. Fuck, the first day at a new school and I think I already like a guy. "Do you talk?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Why so?" He asked as a follow up question. I shook my head no again. I cant tell him why, he'll think I'm weird. He probably already does because of my stupid skirt and makeup.

//MARKS POV//
Finally he came over to table SS. Loner. This should be interesting.

He doesn't talk? That's a bit odd. Oh god, am I making the wrong decision messing with this pastel cutie? Wait why'd I call him that? Shit... "Can you write?" I asked and he nodded. I noticed he was wearing lip gloss. Maybe he's trans, should I ask? Fuck, why am I turning soft for this asshole.

"I'm Mark." I spoke in a less harsh tone in fear of scaring him. He wrote in the most adorable handwriting I think I've ever seen.
"I'm Seán, but people call me Jack." He wrote.
"Jack is a cute name." I thought out loud and instantly covered my mouth. Am I falling for this boy?

Small Authors Note:
Sorry this is so short, I'm working on the next chapter currently but thank you for reading!