~6~

WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERING
//JACKS POV//

I sat in the bathroom, alone. I looked down at my wrists gushing a red substance out of the lines, I assumed, I carved into my arm. I breathed heavily as a pool began to form on the green tiled floor. I looked around as words flew around me.
'Idiot'
'Stupid'
'Whore'
'Faggot'
'Queer'
'Slut'
'Retard'
'Fattie'
I breathed harder, I could almost hear the words and what they were saying. I closed my eyes tightly and covered my ears. "Go away!" I cried, but no one could hear me. "Leave me alone!" I screamed, but nothing came out.
"It's just a dream, Jack! Wake up." A faint voice, almost an echoey whisper in my ear shouted. The voice was familiar, I could've sworn it was that idiotic kissy faced boy from earlier.
Everything was too real, there was absolutely no way in hell this could be a dream until-
I woke up.
Breathing so hard it felt like oxygen was weighing down my lungs, beads of sweat running down my undressed torso, the smell of night time blowing through my window...
I was wrong, and that unidentified voice was correct.
My eyes beamed across the room in search of answers, but I knew it was all over. I checked my wrists, old scars laid upon them that now felt as if they had re-opened. I wanted to scratch them but knew that would only make the situation worse.
I needed to calm down.
I needed an escape.
.
The window,
My mind darted out the window, leaving me behind as I threw on my same, extra large, grey colored, poorly knitted sweater covered in holes, over my head. I slid out the window which led to the roof of the porch in front of my house, my lungs now full of the cold, dewy smelling air.
I sat on the slippery, broken shingles which were in need of desperate replacement. Stars in the sky twinkled above me like rhinestones, I couldn't take my eyes off of them.
Astronomy,
Pure beauty.
It was calm.
It was the way I wanted to be,
always.

//MARKS POV//

When I got home and scurried to my quarters, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't even close my eyes; I sensed something was wrong but I couldn't lay a finger on what it was. My home was quiet, my Mom was gone to her second job as usual and my brother was most likely out with his friends considering it's a nice Friday night. It couldn't be here but my mind began to wander. I couldn't help but think about if my family members were in trouble. What if they're hurt? I have to find out.
After a while of contemplating and hyperventilation, I finally brought myself to scurry out the front door and to my car. Barefoot, I slammed on the gas pedal and my car jerked backwards. I wasn't thinking straight but then again, I never do. While I was speeding down the road, I spotted the boy from earlier pass in my rear view sitting on the roof of a porch.
What is Jack doing out this late? I thought. I decided to turn around and pull my car up next to him. I rolled my window down "Jack?!" I called out to him, his gaze flying to my direction with a puzzled look.
"What do you want, Mark."
Jack spoke to me for the first time.
I felt heart stop.

Note:
Finally another Chapter! After weeks of procrastination, I finally have gotten out a longer chapter for once and I feel quite accomplished; but I assure you that longer chapters are on the way.
Side note though, I personally don't ship Septiplier as a relationship anymore but I'm going to continue to write this story for the fun of it. Love you guys :) 💕