9

-Time Skip- May 2016

"Alright in 7 days we will hold our "2016 BTS LIVE The Most Beautiful Moment in Life On Stage: Epilogue" here in Seoul. For 2 days, and we have arranged to have tickets sent to you families so they can come support you boys." Our manager said to us at our monthly evaluation. If only my parents understood..They wouldnt come. "Jungkook-ah, how many tickets?" That question was asked to each of us, but they hesitated asking me knowing my situation. "Uh 3 tickets for me." I mumble. "Great. So we will send these out today. Thats all for today, you guys enjoy this two days break." Our manager says before bowing and leaving.

I leave first going straight to bed, I didnt know I was crying until my head hit my pillow. After awhile I heard the others come into the dorm but soon after it began to quiet down meaning they left. I got up to get some water when I heard sounds coming from Jimins room, he was singing. I walked back to my and laid down. "Hyung? Can I hang out with you?" Jimin poked his head in. This past year, my feeling have only grown stronger for him. Jimin doesnt seem to have those feelings for me. Its been several months since we made out the studio room..but still nothing. "Hyung you alright?" "Yeah. Wanna cuddle? Havent done that for a while." I say scooting over on the bed. Jimin nodded climbing into my arms. If only you knew..

-Time Skip-May 8, 2016*
A/N- So for those who have seen this whole show, my version is probably not accurate! But I thought it be cute to include it (: Welcome Yoongis parents!! lol

"Okay, lights go on in 10 minutes! Be ready to go start the show. And all of your families are seated on the second row. So look forward to that!" Our manager announced. "Do we know whos families are here now?" Jin asked. And Namjoon, Hobi, Taehyung and Jungkook raised there hands. "Mine are on there way now." Jimin said. "Mine too Hoseok said. "Yoongi-ah, do you know if yours are coming?" Jin Hyung said. "Nope. They never responded. They wont come." I grumble. "Hyung, your fam-" "MY FAMILY!? THEY ARE ALREADY HERE! RIGHT HERE." I scream cutting Jungkook off. I leave the room trying to hold back my tears.

"Alright places boys! 3 minutes." Our manager said. I quickly made my way to Jungkook to apologize to him. "Hyung its fine. I know, we are here for you." The concert was went great. The stadium is packed with our ARMY. We just finished our last song so we are just walking around the stage, waving and stuff to our fans. And I couldnt help but scan the second row as I walked around. Thats when I saw them. I saw my parents and I felt my heart drop and in an instant I made a full bow in their direction. I broke down, they came to see me perform. I cant help but feel accomplished, they came to support something I love doing. I felt someone with me, comforting me. It was Jimin. After I controlled my crying I stood up "Thank you.." I said in the mic before walking away.

That night I laid in bed happier. My parents finally care. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it and saw that it was Jungkook. "Hey sorry to bother you. I just had another nightmare and I cant sleep, can I sleep with you?" I texted him back saying "Ill cuddle you." Within in seconds he was in my room. "Thanks." I nodded opening my arms for him. I caressed his hair to help him fall back asleep, after awhile I heard his soft snores. "Works everytime." I mumbled before falling asleep myself.

Next morning I woke up to Jungkook still in my arms. I moved my arm away slowly getting up trying not to wake him. I went to the kitchen and Jin and Jimin was already awake. "Yoongi your up early. Hey do you happen to know where Jungkook is? His bed was empty this morning." Jin said which I nodded. "Yeah, hes in my bed thats why. He had a bad dream so he came to me." I say as I sat down. At the same time Jimin got up and left. "Why didnt he come to me then? Im sleeping next to him." Jin Hyung said. "Probably because he feels like he bothers you when he wakes you like that." I say in an annoyed voice.

This day went by quickly, probably because of our schedule. But one thing bothered me. Jimin. My Jimin. Hes been avoiding me it seems like, and hes moody towards me. What have I done? "Jimin its your turn." I say to him as I entered the empty dressing room. Only to recieve a "mhm" and an eye roll. I grab his wrists stopping him from leaving. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you like this?" I ask him. "Let me go Hyung." He said pulling out of my grasp. "Maybe you should think before allowing someone else into your bed." He said quietly before leaving. He was jealous?