15

-Jimins POV-
Its been 2 months since we visited Daegu. Im not sure how much more I can handle. I checked my phone to see that it was only 6 in the morning. March 9, its his birthdayIll call even though I know he wont respond. But Jungkook taught me recently how to have your number appear as unknown to the other person. Now just hit call. "Uh hello." I gasp at the sound of his raspy voice. "Dont hang up. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Hyung." Silence. "Jiminie? Is that you? Thanks it means alot." He said sound alittle more awake. "Well Ill let you g-" I said after feeling awkward. "NO! I mean we can talk longer." He said cutting me off. "By the way, cute shirt yesterday. You looked nice."  "I was there. Im always there Jiminie, I just leave before you can spot me."

He comes to the company? "Yes, Im there. Im sure you will find out about whats happening with the album your working on soon enough. Oh, and I heard your writing a song. You should leave it in the studio for me to read." I couldnt help but feel angry at him. How dare he? "No. You left. You dont get to read my lyrics. I dont need your help, Namjoon Hyung is helping me. And you know what. How dare you behave like its okay that your not here. I have to go H-" "Please I didnt mean to J-" "Save it. Just come home so I can punch you. Do you have any idea how badly you hurt me when you left? Have a nice birthday. Bye." I ended the call, tears falling fast. "I HATE YOU MIN YOONGI!!!" I scream out. Thankfully no one heard me.

-Yoongis POV-
I threw my phone as soon as Jimin ended the call. Why am I such a jerk? "Im sorry Jimin..I miss you so much." I cry myself back to sleep. Should I go back?

-Jimins POV-
I pull my lyrics back out and work on it some more. Its called Serendipity, its the intro for the album. Its a love song and to Namjoon its just a love song. But deep down, its my confession to Yoongi. Maybe I will leave it for him to find. He might actually return when he reads it. I know there is line in my song that will catch his eyes. "Jimin? I think the song lyrics are great. Lets work on the music now. Make it sounds nice." Namjoon Hyung said after reading and snapping me out of my thoughts. "Okay, I was thinking making it have a soft and soothing sound." I suggested. And several hours past of us working on it. And me singing it to find a nice tune, and matching the music to it. "Hyungs? Jin Hyung said to come home, its late. We have a concert tomorrow." Jungkook said poking his head in.

-Time Skip- a week later~

-Yoongis POV-
I got to the company early and went my studio. I had almost 2 hours to work until the boys were scheduled to show up. I was lost in the music when I heard the door handle turning. I quickly turned my screen off and hid under the table. Jimin? "Hm it looks like they forgot to turn the lights off." He said as he shut the door. "Ill just leave you here. He should be able to see it. I hope he likes it. He better I worked hard on this." What the heck is he talking about? Just then Taehyung stuck his head in. "Come Jiminie, we have to start practicing." "Im coming." I crawled out and walked over to turn the lights back on and noticed a paper on my keyboard. He left a note. "Hyung, please forgive my outburst. I was just upset. But heres the lyrics. Remember that day in your studio? When you helped me in writing? Well, I decided to continue writing the song I started. I hope you like it! -Jiminie P.S Come back." You make this harder you damn cutie.

I read his lyris and it was great. It was beautiful. And I didnt fail to see our "thing" in it. "U Know, I Know." I read it over and over..then it clicked. He loves me? I stood up and walked to the managers office immediately. "Oh Yoongi-ah! I didnt think you were here still." I bowed to him. "Im coming back. Im ready. Are the others still here?" He quickly stood and pulled me into a hug. "Welcome home. We missed you. Go on, there in the practice room." I bowed and ran to the practice area. I stopped when I saw Jimin walking into the bathroom. I looked in the window to see the rest were still in the practice room. In an instant I locked the practice room and went to the bathroom. "Hyung.." Jimin said as he dried his hands. "Ji-" I was cut off by a slap to my face.

"I hate you!" Jimin said as he tried to walk past me but I grabbed him. "Look at me please. Im sorry I left you-all of you. Im back now. I thought separation would help but it didnt." He pulled away and stood against the sink. "Tell me. Why did you leave in the first place. And dont lie to me." "My feelings Jiminie. Thats why I left. It was the best decision at the time." I say as I played with my sleeves. "I dont understand. What feelings?" "My feelings for someone. It would hurt-" "Damn it Yoongi! Speak clearly. Stop avoiding it. If not, you can just leave again." I know Im being a coward. I looked at Jimin and we stared for a few seconds before I walked towards. Trapping his body between me and a sink. "H-Hyung..what are you-" "You. Thats why. I have feelings for you. Think about it. It would backfire on us, if people found out. And I wont be selfish to pursue anything and have you go through the hate that will come." I said staring into his eyes. Then Jimin not saying anything, grabbed my face and connected our lips.

Oh how I missed him. "I dont care. I dont. Let them hate us. Ill endure it for you. I realized not too long before you left. I-I love you Hyung. Dont leave me again." He said with the biggest smile. "I-" We were interupted by banging sounds. I grabbed Jimins hand running to the practice room. The boys froze when I burst through the door. "Hyung!" Jungkook yelled running to me. The rest following and starting a group hug. I explained everything to them, leaving no details out. They were supportive of me and Jimins feelings. Tomorrow we will deal with the companys feelings on the matter.

That night when we went home I sat on my bed. Not long after Jimin came, he stood in the doorway. "Hey you. Come here." I called to him. "Hyung~" He said as he stayed where he was. "Are you not going to sleep with me?" I walked over to him trying to pull him inside. "Oh Im sleeping with Tae tonight. Hes my new cuddle buddy. Night Hyung!" I pulled him by his waist and pushed him onto the bed. I climbed on top of him trapping him. "Your not his. And your for damn sure are not his Jiminie. Your mines. And you are allowed to sleep in my bed. In my arms. Got it?" He tilted his head with a smirk. "Wow. Home for an hour, and already being possessive." I leaned down and connected our lips. "My Jiminie..Ive been gone for like 5 months. I miss my cuddle buddy. Dont tease me."

I climbed off and shut the lights off. "Hyung..whats going to happen tomorrow?" Jimin said in a sad tone. I kissed his head. "I dont know baby." "Baby? Are we dating Hyung?" I hear him say. "Yah. We both like each other. I thought that was a given." I said only to recieve an elbow to my chest. "Yahh. You didnt ask. Neither did I. Therefore we are both still single. So if you want to call me baby...Claim me properly." He said as he connected our lips. "Jiminie. I love you. Please be mine. Be my boyfriend?" I whispered. "Yes. Thought you'd never ask." He said. I finally have him. "No matter what happens. Stay with me." I whispered before I nodded off to bed. "I wont lose you again babe." I heard Jimin say before he nuzzled his face into my neck. I couldnt be happier. Ill have to tell my Mom.